BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/8/2013 11:11 PM  #21

Re: Taunton

What is there to be positive about melksham bluebird? I am certainly not bored by Cooky`s posts in fact the opposite is true. Try arguing your point as opposed to accusations of not being a true fan, in fact what makes a true fan?.....discuss

06/8/2013 9:51 AM  #22

Agree with LK. I have been to all the friendly apart from Taunton and whilst at times we have played some nice football it's plain to see that there are areas of concern. No recognised right back so a midfield/striker is being asked to play there ( well done Toby for your efforts) a midfield player playing at centre back ( ask again where is Shane Blackmore????) and Ian Harvey it seems being asked to play anywhere where there is no one else. And on top of that Alan Griffin hardly played yet so match fitness for start of the season maybe a problem, James Guthrie injured, Shane Blackmore injured or whatever, and your player manager suspended for the first 4 games. So on my reckoning at the moment 3 of your squad, Rudge, Guthrie and Blackmore(????)  not available and one Griff maybe not fully fit that leaves 12 players out of a squad of 16. As was said in a previous posting most of the trialists have hardly set the world alight but with just over a week to go we are really light on numbers and unless the squad is added to a couple of injuries and we will be struggling to put a team out. It's all very well saying that once the season starts and  maybe players leave other clubs and become available but what happens in the meantime. So sorry MB but please tell me where the positives are. Then again some signings may have been made but no one has told us, the fans!!
Well thats my take on things but I'll turn up week after week regardless of results and just hope things things turn out OK.

06/8/2013 5:42 PM  #23

I do think these type of boardhost forums and non league club websites glory days are finished,   these days people are looking at Facebook and Twitter for upto  date news and whats going on..   and so much easier to update without having to worry about loading this,  changing that, load it again,  spelling mistake... edit, save, upload again...... like stepping back to the days of steam.

06/8/2013 7:28 PM  #24

Melksham bluebird on reviewing your previous postings its clear your on the board!!

Board footera