BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/8/2013 5:37 PM  #1

Taunton

A poor do that nearly 24 hours after this game no postings.  Assume we lost due to apathetic response

03/8/2013 6:11 PM  #2

Re: Taunton

I suppose if no one who goes on this forum was at the game then hardly expect to be any postings. However,  the fact that there is absolutely nothing on the club website is pathetic to say the least.  Just putting on the result with no comments would be a step forward. Don't think that would take too much time or effort. Look at information on other clubs websites and they really put ours to shame. Communication really needs to be looked at in a big way.

03/8/2013 6:33 PM  #3

The final result was Taunton Town 3-1 Chippenham Town (According to their website)

Pretty sure the chap who updates our website is on holiday presently, it'll all be back to normal come the beginning of the season, I'm sure.

03/8/2013 7:06 PM  #4

It's a joke when just one person is updating (monopolising) the website. It really isn't looking good for the new season with that result against taunton. Anyone now what team we put out?

03/8/2013 9:11 PM  #5

CodeBluebird wrote:

The final result was Taunton Town 3-1 Chippenham Town (According to their website)

Pretty sure the chap who updates our website is on holiday presently, it'll all be back to normal come the beginning of the season, I'm sure.

Back to normal? I thought no updates/responses/communication was normal.

03/8/2013 9:13 PM  #6

Lizard King wrote:

It's a joke when just one person is updating (monopolising) the website.

Spot on LK!! And before the back slapping brigade start he's had plenty of help offered but met with complete silence. Joker

03/8/2013 11:01 PM  #7

No idea why he won't accept any help. To be honest, I mostly use this forum for club news and barely check the website.

04/8/2013 10:40 AM  #8

Was odd to see nothing on here, website or twitter, but expect the result isn't one we really want to advertise too much! That said it wasn't that hard to find (http://lmgtfy.com/) when I went looking yesterday - a few people on here need to calm down, these are only pre-season friendlies...

http://www.tauntontown.com/news.asp

04/8/2013 4:17 PM  #9

Newfan it isn't a matter of calming down it is one of utter frustration trying to get any information at all. The fact it's a result of a pre season friendly is irrelevant it's about letting you know what is going on in the club you support.Looking on the Taunton website they have a brief report whilst on ours not even the result. Surprised that the person who is responsible for the website when on holiday doesn't delegate the task to someone else particularly if it's true help was offered. I have said on this forum previously you appreciate the time and effort people put in in doing unpaid jobs for the club  and the club would be lost without them but if you say you are going to do something and don't have the time, pack it in. Either use the club's website to communicate with the fans or close it down.

04/8/2013 6:11 PM  #10

I am sure we will get a statement from the chairman in a weeks time about the Taunton result and/or the website.

This is a total joke fans are leaving in droves and the shutters are once again pulled down at the club. Think CTFC will be lucky to see an average gate over the season of 200.

With the exception of Reid none of the trialists looked good enough for sunday league football let alone our league. I can see us being at the bottom within 3 games and staying there for the rest of the season. I am a nutural pessimist that has to be proved/pointed out the positives, which at the moment there are none. 

Board footera