BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/7/2013 11:32 AM  #11

Re: Swansea City

@Dauntsey Boys.  Thanks for the heads up on this.  Gareth and I are still very good friends, but I do not remember the challenge or incident you are referring to and neither does he or he would remind me of it constantly.    Hello to all on the thread from down under and yes Marcus' boy Alex is a full time pro at Swansea and I wish him all the best. 

Murph.

10/7/2013 2:30 PM  #12

Murph,

I think you've well and trully set the record straight on this one.

I hope you'll accept my apology for any embarrassment I might have caused you as there was never any intention on my part to cast a shadow over your excellent playing record with us. Your determination and commitment will long be remembered at Hardenhuish Park. 

10/7/2013 2:45 PM  #13

I believe the Swindon manager 'asked'' for a certain Chippenham player to be subbed at half time, as  I am not 100% sure of the player I won't name him. The same is true of Bath City - weren't they supposed to play us in the return game of the Coronation Cup. You only have to look at our disciplinary record to realise these clubs might have a point.

10/7/2013 11:19 PM  #14

@Dauntsey Boys. No apology needed nor any embarasent caused mate. Nice to be remembered actually ;). I hope the current crop under Rudgey are stil making you guys proud as it was a honour for me and the rest of the side to play for you week in week out.

Murph.

Board footera