BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/4/2013 9:04 PM  #11

Re: AFC Totton v Chippenham Town

Don't want to put the mockers on this, but sounds like its going to be another enjoyable coach ride home with some sore heads as well as limbs tomorrow!

Hope they can give us something to shout about on Sat too!

23/4/2013 9:05 PM  #12

4 up

23/4/2013 9:05 PM  #13

4-0 joe. This is unbelievable football from Chippenham

23/4/2013 9:05 PM  #14

4 now I see!

23/4/2013 9:11 PM  #15

Thier no2 has just booted the dugout after being subbed and a bit of banter from the chip fans about his er...girth. To thier credit Totton are having a go.

23/4/2013 9:18 PM  #16

The chip fans are now singing some chakademus & pliers. Tease me!

23/4/2013 9:26 PM  #17

5-0 griff.

23/4/2013 10:07 PM  #18

5 goals conceded in each of their last 3 games - be a few players leaving there next week

23/4/2013 11:18 PM  #19

Well that was worth the trip for only my second game of the season and then some. Beautiful evening for football on the beach, sorry I meant pitch. Tottons ground is very nice and I expect it'll look fantastic when it's finished.
We were at them from the off, with that Joe McElderry lad looking like he made the right dcecision to quit music and concentrate on his football - He terrorised them. All he needed to complete the job was a black balaclava and an M16. Griffiths should have put us 1 up in the first half, but looked like he was waiting for an offside decision that never came as he hoofed the ball into the stand.
As stated thier Keeper was outstanding first half.
You felt we really had to get the first goal and before I got out of the bar we scored twice. Hit the crossbar twice as I typed in the goals and no sooner had I pressed send then the third went in. Read the Gazette for a decent report, But suffice to say we never gave them a sniff, well maybe a little one. Nice to meet up with a few old freinds and enjoyed the ribaldry, even wound my body to the reggae. I've missed that.
Very good indeed!

Last edited by George (23/4/2013 11:21 PM)

24/4/2013 8:16 AM  #20

Anyone know the team from last night

Board footera