BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/4/2013 9:30 PM  #1

AFC Totton v Chippenham Town

Away from all that sinking ship crap. It's never easy to win at Totton, they'll want to finish there home campaign with a win,we'll have to fight hard for the result we want. Well done to Nathan,Rich and the players for turning things around,I know how hard they have worked and how much they both care. They know they have made mistakes along the way,they have gained a lot of experience through the bad times we've had and wil come back stronger next season. Good luck tomorrow night lads.      

23/4/2013 10:23 AM  #2

Re: AFC Totton v Chippenham Town

I don't believe that any of us has has any doubts about how much Nathan & Richard care - they clearly do care and it is good to see that results are now hopefully reflecting the work that they have put in. Time will tell as to continuing improvement.

yes good luck to the players tonight at Totton.

23/4/2013 2:00 PM  #3

This might just be a good time to play Totton as it would appear that they have a lot of off the pitch distractions mainly financially related. If I remember correctly Jon Davies left us and dropped down a level because they could pay more. Guess he has had it good for a couple of seasons but now it's not so clever with wages being owed . How is it that this scenario consistantly catches clubs out - will they never learn?

23/4/2013 8:15 PM  #4

All over them. Thier keeper us having a blinder  0-0

23/4/2013 8:42 PM  #5

H T 0 0

23/4/2013 8:51 PM  #6

1up straight from the kickoff and 2 while i type this..

23/4/2013 8:51 PM  #7

1up Kite

23/4/2013 8:53 PM  #8

2 up griffin

23/4/2013 8:55 PM  #9

Hit the crossbar twice...

23/4/2013 8:58 PM  #10

3-0 pen griff