BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/4/2013 4:39 PM  #1

HT St Neots 0 -1 Chippenham

good

20/4/2013 4:53 PM  #2

Re: HT St Neots 0 -1 Chippenham

Won 1-0 though Tindle sent off and will miss the start of next season.

20/4/2013 6:18 PM  #3

Congratulations to Rudge, Fey and the team for digging their way out of trouble. You've had some flack along the way, some of it from me, so its only right you get the credit for putting together the run you have. But don't stop now! Blue Army!

20/4/2013 7:33 PM  #4

Lets hope we can keep this improved run of form going all the way into next season. Credit where it's due, the lads turned things around and did well enough to avoid the drop with a couple of games to spare. Not a great season by any means, but we've escaped relegation which is cause for some celebration.

20/4/2013 10:33 PM  #5

What a result, it should've been atleast 6-0 to be honest. The lads worked their socks of today and thoroughly deserved the win. The management know what they're doing and I personally am really looking forward to next season. NATHAN RUDGE'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!

21/4/2013 8:54 AM  #6

Sorry to pour some cold water on all the celebrations but we've escaped relegation with two games left, we haven't won the league. Kettering were always going to take one spot and give Bedford's run in over the last month how would we have done in their position?  

Credit to everyone for keeping us in this division and let's hope lessons have been learnt and that we don't see inept decisions like three subs at half time or have to name Fey on the bench, we have a team called Park which is there to supply subs, if only for the experience get them on the bench. It''s embarrassing to have a reserve team and not be able to fill the bench.

We've had a great month but let's not forget what came bafore it.

As for "looking forward to next season" can we get this one over first please and enjoy the summer

21/4/2013 9:25 AM  #7

CF shame on you ! I was wondering why its so quiet on here we must have won a game or won 4 in 5 ! Credits where its due and well done for not only staying up in the clubs first year in this transituall season but also being 17th and looking upwards . Also well done to Rudge and fey for not taking players from park for the sake of it and helping them keep there team so they can get promoted and giving players like Shane Blackmore a chance like yesterday when he came on as a sub for the last half hour. Shows the park lads are getting a chance and not taking lads all the way to St Neots to just sit on a bench. See you all at Totton 

21/4/2013 10:50 AM  #8

I have to agree with CF, congratulations to the team for avoiding the drop, but we have not won the league so let’s not get carried away
All in all, is been a truly poor season.
 No win in 17 is shocking.
 Our tactics have been appalling.
Some of signings and turned out to be a nightmare.
Our on and off filed discipline has been a disgrace
Decreasing gates, regular home fans have turned their back on the club

I cannot take to many positives form the season

I have said previously what I think should happen to the management team and three wins to avoid the drop has done nothing to change my opionion

Last edited by frank (21/4/2013 10:50 AM)

21/4/2013 11:03 AM  #9

Well we avoided the drop, how I do not know, but well done the lads. It was a very disappointing season and lets hope lessons have been learnt.  We should never had been in that position. The league positions reflect the state of the team, one of the poorest for many years. But I will be there for most games and will see the final game next Saturday.

21/4/2013 11:12 AM  #10

Andy Bailey wrote:

CF shame on you ! I was wondering why its so quiet on here we must have won a game or won 4 in 5 ! Credits where its due and well done for not only staying up in the clubs first year in this transituall season but also being 17th and looking upwards . Also well done to Rudge and fey for not taking players from park for the sake of it and helping them keep there team so they can get promoted and giving players like Shane Blackmore a chance like yesterday when he came on as a sub for the last half hour. Shows the park lads are getting a chance and not taking lads all the way to St Neots to just sit on a bench. See you all at Totton 

As most of our results have been away Andy I haven't posted as I haven't been there, like to comment on what I can see. If you read my post I did congratulate the players and management on keeping us up and considering where we've finished over the last few years do you really think being 17th is something to celebrate especially as it's easier to see the bottom of the table than it is the top.  Bit of a contradiction in your post Andy, you praise Rudge for not taking players from Park yet praising them for giving Shane Blackmore a chance, where do you think Blackmore came from?

Wha's the point of having a reserve team if it's not to give the players the chance to get involved in the first team atmosphere, you could learn more from sitting on the bench than from playing 90 mins in a lower standard

Board footera