BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/4/2013 9:26 PM  #1

Sinking Ship

Crew starting to jump ship or making it lighter for the run in home ?

18/4/2013 9:40 PM  #2

Re: Sinking Ship

Que?

19/4/2013 4:29 PM  #3

Yes Yorkie I agree QUE indeed???? What the hell does this email from Jezzer mean? It seems to me its I know something you don't know and I'm not telling. If you can't post something that makes sense to the people who will be reading it don't bother posting..

19/4/2013 6:10 PM  #4

Its a teaser with all to be revealed in due course...tomorrow I expect.

19/4/2013 9:02 PM  #5

Seems like he means probably lighter on players, like most clubs with nothing to play for imagine they will save some dosh by not playing certain higher paid non contracted players and playing some youth/reserve type players instead for a run out maybe?

21/4/2013 12:17 AM  #6

jezzer wrote:

Crew starting to jump ship or making it lighter for the run in home ?

We're still waiting Jezzer: Explain yourself!

22/4/2013 1:10 PM  #7

Hmmm yes Yorkie the silence is deafening. Well George, seeing as this Jeezer doesn't seem to be willing to explain his comment maybe you would like to enlighten one and all as to what is going on following your comment. As you say you expect all to be revealed tomorrow which was Saturday and here we are on Monday and nothing.. well at least as far as I can see. Maybe before making postings which give the impression of  " I know something you don't know" a check with your "source" might be appropriate.

22/4/2013 1:50 PM  #8

I hadn't got a clue what he was talking about...

Board footera