BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/4/2013 5:25 PM  #1

Another Direct Plea to the Board and Nathan Rudge

Another week gone by without a win, last time we claimed three points on the 1st December, 4 months ago.
Another player sent off, I have lost count of the number of red cards we have had this season. No excuses for today’s sending off, Williams threw his arm out after being fouled, always going to be a red card.
Our discipline has been dreadful this season what with various charges being laid against he club and manager
Nathan, you  must know that you are not  up to management at this level at the moment, so please do the decent thing and resign
The board, you must know that Nathan is not up to the job at the moment and you must know how unhappy the fans are with the situation with the team, so please change the management team

Relegation is inevitable now, so why not start planning now for next season

Last edited by frank (01/4/2013 5:28 PM)

01/4/2013 6:11 PM  #2

Re: Another Direct Plea to the Board and Nathan Rudge

The time has passed. Relegation is not inevitable and we came close to a point today. I'm not happy with the situation but have run out of vocabulary regarding the whole thing. The board are for whatever reason sitting on their hands. So the option is with the fans, do you withdraw your support or not?  For me, my support is with the team until the end of the season and we'll see where we end up and as such I'll make the trip next tuesday. Looking forward to it.

Last edited by George (01/4/2013 6:15 PM)

01/4/2013 6:50 PM  #3

George, I feel that you are right is saying that time has passed for a change of management to save this season.
We have not won a game for four months and I can see that going onto the end of the season. If we take the lead we are unable to hold on to it, as recent results have shown. Confidence at the back is at rock bottom and therefore I cannot see us picking up points over the remaining games and that Is why I feel relegation is inevitable
So, start planning for next season by clearing out the management team.
The clubs discipline this season has been shocking and as such I am ashamed of the people who represent my club
I have considered taking the option of not going to games until Rudge has gone, but I will follow the Bluebirds long after the present management team and players have moved on, but my loyalty is being pushed to the limit at the moment
I hope I am wrong and we can pick up some points to avoid the drop but I am not hopeful..!

01/4/2013 8:18 PM  #4

Frank just keep the FAITH

01/4/2013 8:27 PM  #5

Pete
l am just being realistc with my views

01/4/2013 8:32 PM  #6

George wrote:

The time has passed. Relegation is not inevitable and we came close to a point today. I'm not happy with the situation but have run out of vocabulary regarding the whole thing. The board are for whatever reason sitting on their hands. So the option is with the fans, do you withdraw your support or not? For me, my support is with the team until the end of the season and we'll see where we end up and as such I'll make the trip next tuesday. Looking forward to it.

Although the scoreline might suggest that we came close to getting a point today, it never felt that way from the terraces. After Griff's penalty the players got into a huddle, as if they were hatching some cunning plan. If there was one, then it didn't last long as minutes later Chesham had equalised.

Chesham were a big, strong, physical side. From behind the goal Ashley Williams' sending off was a complete mystery. The Chesham player was all over Ashley sending him to the floor. As has been mentioned elsewhere, Ashley apparently elbowed the Chesham player in the face. The game looked tailor-made for Adie Harris to exert some physical presence, but he wasn't brought on until the second half.

Apart from Griff's effort, when from a near impossible angle he tried to score himself rather than pass to a well placed, advancing Lee Phillips, I can't remember another shot at goal. Joe McClennan did have a great run when he went past and through players with ease, but otherwise that was it.

There was plenty of effort from the players. What seems to be in short supply though from some of them is skill and either a lack of direction off the pitch or an inability to carry out the instructions they're given.

I'm seriously tempted to name one player, but won't, who's effort again today was absolutely bloody minimal. Now, if I can see that, surely the bench can too.

01/4/2013 8:36 PM  #7

George wrote:

The time has passed.

Never to late, 2 games after DP was dismissed we have picked up 4 points

01/4/2013 8:50 PM  #8

That's a very accurate view of the game Dauntsey, we huffed and puffed yet never looked like getting the 3rd. Williams was unlucky in that he was fouled before the sending off yet he did have his elbow up and should know that if you do that you run the risk, so didn't give the ref much choice who I think in fairness to him was giving us the advantage.

Thought the huddle after we scored was a delaying tactic it took that long.

A lot of effort (from some of them), little skill and little help from the bench. Normally when you go a man down you take off a striker but no Gutherie, who scored a cracking goal, gets pulled rather than Phillips who ended up playing in Gutherie's position in the 2nd half.

And why take off Griff, if anytime the long ball was called for it was today.

All they well pete saying "keep the faith" but's it's bloody hard work and as for getting rid of Rudge that would mean the board having some guts and admitting they made a mistake and paying off his contract. Only we could give a 2yr contract to an inexperienced manger....

01/4/2013 9:05 PM  #9

Ah Fromie dont pull that nonsense. 3 points from a team who gave you all the space in the world and a point worthy though it may be from Biddy. Normal service will be resumed but not until you take 3 points off Bedworth. Please.

01/4/2013 9:19 PM  #10

George wrote:

Ah Fromie dont pull that nonsense. 3 points from a team who gave you all the space in the world and a point worthy though it may be from Biddy. Normal service will be resumed but not until you take 3 points off Bedworth. Please.

You mean 3 points from a team who narrowly missed out 4-3 vs St Neots and the same team who today beat Hitchin?? You mean that team? And a point away at Bide, the same team that battered you 7-1 at your place?? None of these were certanties and i have no doubt we wouldnt have got 4 points had DP been in charge, infact we would have struggled to name a team let alone anything else

Board footera