BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31/3/2013 9:41 PM  #11

Re: Hitchin.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but on the Bashley fourm they have a topic called "Save Bashley FC". I'm not sure what it is about as I can't get my head round it but could it lead to them droping out of the league thus saving us if we were to finish in the bottom two?  

Last edited by pullen-jnr (31/3/2013 9:41 PM)

01/4/2013 12:26 AM  #12

There are plans for Bashley to merge with New Milton Town which would result in them playing at New Milton Town's ground. New Milton Town play in the Wessex League. I don't know if their ground would meet the Southern Premier League's standard.

01/4/2013 9:48 AM  #13

I think New Milton's ground is SL standard or very close to it. I believe there is some doubt over whether the SL would allow the proposed name change as they see it as a new club. An appeal to the FA is therefore likely. Do we want to rely on this scenario?

01/4/2013 12:43 PM  #14

Today is the time to show we do not need to rely on any  one other than our selves so come on lads lets  get the job done starting today.

01/4/2013 1:22 PM  #15

I"ll take any help we can get. Bit of luck wouldnt go amiss.

Board footera