BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/3/2013 9:50 AM  #1

Hitchin.

The Elephant in the room...  3pts.

Frome have Kettering and I would have thought 3 points prior to this week, but who knows now.
Bedworth have an interesting tie against Bashley, with my and Petes squabble getting decided once and for all. A Bash win is really what we need.
Redditch have a tough away game at Weymouth, which I would anticipate the Muff coming away 3 points to the good.

29/3/2013 10:10 PM  #2

Re: Hitchin.

The sense of anticipation is on a par with being at the other end of the table. Mid-table obscurity would have made life very dull. Winning a game again after so long will be fantastic. I almost want us to wait until Monday's game before we win again so that I'll have a chance of being there if it happens.

30/3/2013 9:00 AM  #3

Come on you blues. Don't know if its the sunshine but im feeling optimistic!!

30/3/2013 7:26 PM  #4

Sounds like another post-match dressing room lock-in. All of Ian Longdon's calls to Nathan's mobile went straight to his answerphone.

Looking at the league table tonight we are well and truly in the brown stuff. Thank goodness for Bedworth. I liked Wil Hulbert's analysis, 'if both Bedworth and Chippenham lose all of their remaining games then Bedworth will be relegated.' Thats pretty much where we are at the moment.

30/3/2013 7:50 PM  #5

The brown stuff indeed.  We've won 4 games at home all season and we need to win three of the remaining ones at least I reckon - Chesham, Leamington, St Albans, Stourbridge - plus a must win at Kettering, and all with a seemingly rudderless ship.  It's times like these we need players who have some real connection with the club and who will run through brick walls for the cause.  Casey and Lye are real losses - I don't believe the smokescreen announcement put out about Scottie - and I believe it's only Griff's stubborness that means he's still with us. This situation could have been avoided with some strong leadership at the top.  Sad times. 

30/3/2013 10:18 PM  #6

Bedworth have to play three of the bottom four between now and seasons end including Kettering. Fromes run in is reasonably tough but they also play Bedworth, so our equaliser is the kettering game. At the moment its the only 3 points you can see us realistically taking. Bedworth you would bet in taking one of the relegation fights. So we need to keep it tight and scrape a couple of draws. Weve proven we can do that at least this season.

30/3/2013 11:01 PM  #7

George ,Bashley gone today ,us Frome and Bedworth

31/3/2013 9:04 AM  #8

Anyone go? Beatbox you've been travelling away, what about our disallowed second?

31/3/2013 5:06 PM  #9

And despite the party political broadcast brought to us by Beatbox we still lost and are in the bottom 3 of the league.

Thanks for the report though

31/3/2013 5:17 PM  #10

And I admire you for it beatbox, someone's got to stick up for  them lol

Board footera