BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/2/2024 2:08 PM  #1

Yeovil v Chippenham

March 12th selected for NLTV.

12/3/2024 8:07 PM  #2

Re: Yeovil v Chippenham

Can you point me to this channel please? Is it PPV?
I know I’ve been over critical this year and I’m amongst the hordes who’ve stayed away. I actually feel good about tonight! I will go as far as to say that I promise to come to another game this season if they win!!

Yeovil 1 Chippenham 2

12/3/2024 8:24 PM  #3

blackandamber1 wrote:

Can you point me to this channel please? Is it PPV?
I know I’ve been over critical this year and I’m amongst the hordes who’ve stayed away. I actually feel good about tonight! I will go as far as to say that I promise to come to another game this season if they win!!

Yeovil 1 Chippenham 2

https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/video/live/33348

12/3/2024 9:44 PM  #4

Need to try and get some pressure on crosses so we stop conceding from them🤦‍♂️

12/3/2024 10:58 PM  #5

If there was ever a result that defines our football club, it's that one right there. I wouldn't have it any other way. Little ol' Chippenham.

12/3/2024 11:24 PM  #6

Well done! I’d better look at the remaining fixtures! Roll on next season!

12/3/2024 11:32 PM  #7

Performance to be proud of 🙌 Mehew is superb and will be surprised if we manage to keep onto him for much longer. AAH also playing superbly. Wonderful finish from Fas and great impact from Matt up top. Superb result.

12/3/2024 11:38 PM  #8

Amazing result especially losing 1-0 at HT. Well done

So... Can we please have a home performance against Worthing on Saturday to be proud of? Our opponents will certainly come fired up having lost at home twice on the trot and not complacent

13/3/2024 12:02 AM  #9

newfan wrote:

Amazing result especially losing 1-0 at HT. Well done

So... Can we please have a home performance against Worthing on Saturday to be proud of? Our opponents will certainly come fired up having lost at home twice on the trot and not complacent

Agree. Result of the season, confirms what a very good away record we have. Looking forward to Saturday. Well done all.

13/3/2024 9:58 AM  #10

We are a totally different Team when we play away....why?
Yeovil had most of the possession, we were happy to soak up the pressure and hit them on the break. Had a couple of half chances half but not much more. we defended very well.
Apart from the goal only remember Yeovil having one shot on target first half.
Second half panned out much the same, still guilty of playing the ball back too much but that's probably being overly critical.
Scrappy first goal for us but the 2nd and 3rd were class, playing 2 upfront changed the game, McClure was calm and Fas always a willing runner.
Thought Will King had a good game in midfield and Jordan Young was rubbish, so many missed placed passes.
Lovely setup at Yeovil.
Now to turn in a decent home performance. 

Last edited by Wellard (13/3/2024 7:44 PM)

Board footera