BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/2/2024 6:46 PM  #1

Truro

Their match tomorrow (due to be played at Taunton) is off - unfit pitch. So with seven months gone and two months to go they have yet to play half their home games. Between them Truro and Taunton will need to fit in twenty home games in eight weeks - surely not feasible if this weather continues. The health and safety of both sets of players will be at risk but still the National League allow the situation to blunder on.

29/2/2024 3:39 PM  #2

Re: Truro

Now playing at Gloucester City

29/2/2024 4:10 PM  #3

Absolutely ridiculous that must be nearly 200 miles from Truro - for a home match. How times changed I remember when Trowbridge Town lost their ground they had arranged a ground share at Clevedon and the authorities blocked it because it was in a different county, I see some wag on the Weymouth site suggested they should reverse the fixture 😂

29/2/2024 4:10 PM  #4

200 miles for a home game and no income from tickets as I suppose that Gloucester would want any gate money to cover their expenses.

Board footera