BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/1/2024 11:36 PM  #11

Re: Wiltshire Premier Shield match at home tomorrow

Good workout for the 5 who needed a run out - better than training .  Westbury gave it their all and took advantage of our inexperienced back line - Caine made a difference when he came on.  Feet still defrosting.

10/1/2024 12:48 AM  #12

Looked a makeshift defence with Nicholls being more a midfielder and the goalkeeping wasn’t where it should be but more worryingly we looked more of a threat when Vozza, Bradbury and McAlastair came on and the ‘senior’ players came off.

I thought there were a couple of good performances, particularly the young boy in midfield with Mehew who I’m told is only 16?

I think the County Cup format is poor. To have your first game as a semi final isn’t right. Also worth noting we had another useless Referee.

Look forward to the final - wonder if we will take it seriously.

10/1/2024 8:52 AM  #13

I think you will find that we should have played Swindon Town but they postponed a game and then withdrew from the competition and had a bye in the previous round

10/1/2024 9:07 AM  #14

Twitter site says Mehew, Bradbury, McAllistair Williams scored penalties who was the other scorer?

10/1/2024 10:31 AM  #15

Worth also noting that the first two Westbury goals were scored by our Academy players who are on loan with them

11/1/2024 1:23 PM  #16

Have to disagree about our keeper. He pulled off a couple of very impressive stops during the game and of course the crucial penalty! Dont think he could be held as solely accountable for their 3 goals in the game

Board footera