BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/1/2024 12:43 AM  #11

Re: Hemel

Behind the goal wrote:

Chipp_Bluebird wrote:

Such a shame to get nothing from the game, especially having come from 2-0 down. Second half Tom Daley would be proud of the Hemel display, spent a lot of time on the floor and won due to a questionable penalty, their second half plan worked a treat. The lack of atmosphere must be really uninspiring for the players, is like playing in a library, at start of season we had a great atmosphere, used to enjoy standing near the singing but that group is non existent now. Was stood by bar and the guy in his 20's with the stone island jacket once again causing problems think he needs calming down saw people getting irate today with him.

At the beginning of the season the atmosphere was brilliant had one or two older lads trying to get other fans into the ground and getting them to singing songs.
The lad in his 20s wearing the stone island jacket has been a problem he was the reason why one of the older lot is banned for the season. Every week I see or hear he’s causing problems yet still nothing is done but the old lad got banned after one warning.
I actually feel sorry for him being mistreated and made to be the problem. He was a loyal supporter who went home and away games and always encouraged us to hope on the train to do away days. He always brought the atmosphere no matter what.

The lad in his 20's causing problems is a board members son, so I am told.

He goes around saying nobody can touch him and pretty much he can do what he wants.

Club has killed the atmosphere this season with stupid bans.

07/1/2024 1:04 AM  #12

ShedEnd wrote:

Behind the goal wrote:

Chipp_Bluebird wrote:

Such a shame to get nothing from the game, especially having come from 2-0 down. Second half Tom Daley would be proud of the Hemel display, spent a lot of time on the floor and won due to a questionable penalty, their second half plan worked a treat. The lack of atmosphere must be really uninspiring for the players, is like playing in a library, at start of season we had a great atmosphere, used to enjoy standing near the singing but that group is non existent now. Was stood by bar and the guy in his 20's with the stone island jacket once again causing problems think he needs calming down saw people getting irate today with him.

At the beginning of the season the atmosphere was brilliant had one or two older lads trying to get other fans into the ground and getting them to singing songs.
The lad in his 20s wearing the stone island jacket has been a problem he was the reason why one of the older lot is banned for the season. Every week I see or hear he’s causing problems yet still nothing is done but the old lad got banned after one warning.
I actually feel sorry for him being mistreated and made to be the problem. He was a loyal supporter who went home and away games and always encouraged us to hope on the train to do away days. He always brought the atmosphere no matter what.

The lad in his 20's causing problems is a board members son, so I am told.

He goes around saying nobody can touch him and pretty much he can do what he wants.

Club has killed the atmosphere this season with stupid bans.

Board member's son or not, if others have been banned this individual should be as well a complete lack of fairness and consistency. In recent weeks he has really stuck out like a sore thumb being followed by a gang of early teens.Bans have single handedly ruined what was a lively area in the corner of the cricket end, have not seen any major issues there to bring about the bans. It can't help attendances turning up to the ground and it being an uninspiring environment and soul less.The individual that was banned earlier in the season was one of the main singers. Fair compromise see if he will sign a behaviour contract, make it clear and if he doesn't stick to it he goes at least give him a last chance. Haven't seen the other older lad who started doing media either recently and a lot of the other older ones that were there. Wasn't a bad game today enjoyed it but feel the atmosphere is something club really need to look at when the ground is louder and lively it must give the players a boost, make the home games loud and somewhere the players thrive.

Last edited by Chipp_Bluebird (07/1/2024 1:05 AM)

07/1/2024 1:24 AM  #13

Chipp_Bluebird wrote:

Board member's son or not, if others have been banned this individual should be as well a complete lack of fairness and consistency. In recent weeks he has really stuck out like a sore thumb being followed by a gang of early teens.

I fully agree, I think the individual should be banned. He's a disgrace.

Board footera