BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/11/2023 8:47 PM  #21

Re: Hampton and Richmond

I can confirm that Funny Old Game and The Voice are NOT the same poster/person, for what it's worth.

Last edited by BlackpoolBluebird (26/11/2023 8:48 PM)

27/11/2023 8:33 PM  #22

There's a reason he doesn't post on here anymore and those that know who he really is know exactly what that reason is. 

27/11/2023 9:12 PM  #23

Oh cryptic.

Last edited by Wellard (27/11/2023 9:16 PM)

27/11/2023 10:19 PM  #24

Figured it’s worth jumping on to clarify. As many of you know, in recent years I have taken up a new role with the club and in doing so, it’s best to remain Switzerland in the kind of divisive debate that occurs on this forum on a regular basis. I still have those opinions of course and despite my reluctance to post them on an unofficial forum protected by anonymity, you are always welcome to come and find out what I think. For those (Like Wellard) that have clearly missed their old sparring partner, I shall tell you this. I am firmly behind Gary, Matt, Joe and the style of play and brand of football they are bringing to CTFC. For the first time in my 26 years of supporting them home and away as best I can, we are known as a “Footballing” team and whilst mistakes can occur, I don’t think they’ve directly led to us being punished more than 2/3 times this season, as for this ‘nearly’ business. Watch the first half of the Yeovil game as we played magnificently through the highest and most intense press I have seen in the league this season. As we perfect this ability to play out, link the game across every inch of the field, we will be a dangerous outfit, let’s not forget, Horgan had to rebuild this side in his image after 6-7 first team players departed at the end of last season.

In closing. We are playing well, we are doing well, they deserve our support, I’m not allowed to fight with fans on the forum anymore, I’m still here, Funny Old Game isn’t me, I’d like to buy him a beer and I’ve missed ranting in response to Wellard just a little bit!

UP THE BLUEBIRDS!!!

27/11/2023 10:44 PM  #25

Missed you too 🥰
I think most on here are fully behind Gary. It’s good to debate style of play, formations, form, performance etc…that’s what forums are about. Just read Torquay s if you what to see ranting/moaning.
But some are so blue tinted, FOG being one, that they are condescending and blinkered to other’s and often the majority’s opinions.

01/12/2023 2:57 PM  #26

Wellard wrote:

Oh cryptic.

I didn't expect him to reply but now you now why he doesn't post much on here these days. It wasn't my place to reveal that information. 

01/12/2023 8:08 PM  #27

I knew anyway, or at least assumed. I was being sarcastic.

Board footera