BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/11/2023 11:55 AM  #1

Hampton & Richmond

A very hard game awaits. Full time, multi million pound investment and they’ve won 8 of their last 9 games.

24/11/2023 7:08 PM  #2

Re: Hampton & Richmond

Another really challenging side in great form. Hampton & Richmond are clearly going places with the Petruzzo brothers who seem to be really smart operators  with some significant experience of big-time football on their CVs.
What impressed me most, amongst many things, against Yeovil was the way that we responded to their goal.. epecially the noise and their fans' lifted spirits.  We just got on calmly playing our game and working our way more and more purposefully up the pitch. This speaks of a mentality that doesn't and will not accept being second best to anyone in this League.
With Alex Bray sidelined for a while and Windsor gone, I was a bit worried about how exposed we might be as regards personnel up front.. but  switching AAH into that position shows that, in extremis, we do have options.  I thought that with his smart running and little lay-offs he looked to the manner born... which I believe he  was before converting to a CB.

Board footera