BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/10/2023 3:54 PM  #1

Dartford match, 7 October

3-0 down at half time.  What’s going on?

07/10/2023 4:07 PM  #2

Re: Dartford match, 7 October

Really bad performance 👎

07/10/2023 4:13 PM  #3

Text from my pal at the game doesn't make great reading. Language made me blush. It wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't committed an offence under the wireless and telegraphy act....

Penalties galore and keeping shambles.

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

07/10/2023 4:19 PM  #4

1-3
The comeback is on....

07/10/2023 4:40 PM  #5

No it's not. 1-4.

07/10/2023 5:19 PM  #6

Lost 4-1, another woeful home performance. Surely it’s time for a change of management

07/10/2023 6:17 PM  #7

frank wrote:

Lost 4-1, another woeful home performance. Surely it’s time for a change of management

We're 11th,give your head a wobble.

07/10/2023 6:23 PM  #8

That is the response i would expect from the lmuppets that use this forum, insults only rather that debate

We were a shambles against hungerford and plainly have not learnt from that experience
Manager signs the players, set the team up with tactics and is unable to change when we are clearly playing poorly , time for a change

07/10/2023 6:24 PM  #9

Before Funny Old Game comes on moaning people posting because we lost l would just point out that more fans at home games than away games equals more people ,will post and spending 90 minutes watching that rubbish comments are needed.
Well looking at the last two home games you go along all optimistic thinking it's got to be better. Well today if anything it was worse. Awful,clueless aimless passing and well beaten by an ordinary team (speaking to a Dartford fan who said they have  not been good this season and weren't any better today - that says it all about how bad we were)
This fixation of continuing playing around at the back gets us nowhere. In fact,please note Funny Old Game, it has cost us 3 goals in the last 2 home games.
Tactics. Why does a proven goalscorer like Matt McClure have to hang around the half way line to have any chance of seeing the ball? Then no point hanging around the penalty area given the number of times the ball gets anywhere near it. Get the ball pass sideways or backwards seems to be the only tactic.If it hadn't been for Eddie Jones today (my MOM) down the wing our attacking play would have been non existent. And why was Will King on the bench as l understand he had a good game last week? Even at half time you could have picked any one of 6 or so players who he could have replaced and done a far better job

07/10/2023 6:26 PM  #10

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

frank wrote:

We're 11th,give your head a wobble.

Take away that extra game we played last week and we would be down to 17th

Board footera