BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/9/2023 4:33 PM  #1

Truro

2 up after 70 😁

30/9/2023 5:03 PM  #2

Re: Truro

Excellent result - any idea who scored ? That result puts us 8th in the NLS

30/9/2023 5:13 PM  #3

toyboy wrote:

Excellent result - any idea who scored ? That result puts us 8th in the NLS

McClure with 2

30/9/2023 5:14 PM  #4

McClure x 2.  Fantastic result. Well done everybody.  We took the lead, held it, then doubled it.  At last!!
BTWTorquay removed the wheels of the Hungerford bandwagon.

30/9/2023 6:36 PM  #5

Very, very good result. I thought McClure was due (other than penalties). No idea how the game went but the bare result is terrific, well done to all!

30/9/2023 7:00 PM  #6

Well played Super Matt and all the lads. Should be a good trip back. Good to see Hungerford take a pasting. 🤣

30/9/2023 7:41 PM  #7

Good result following last week's.Shame finding a bit of form two weeks too late! Not sure what the thoughts are behind the Hungerford comment. They beat us fair and square and outplayed us on the day

30/9/2023 9:34 PM  #8

An active forum after a positive result. Fantastic!!

For large parts of today we were very pleasing on the eye and remained panic free in tricky parts. They are a good side and that pitch didn’t aid us at all.

Still need to create more chances but each week I see more and more improvement in our play. Can I be so brave to say we are better away from home as there is only the opponents moaning that they can’t get the ball back rather than some of our fans.

I noticed the tippy tappy comments had triggered Simon Lawrence today!!

Board footera