BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/8/2023 2:38 PM  #1

Torquay

With six points from six, we almost go into this as a bit of a free hit. That said, given our form vs theirs, a strong start from us could really get the crowd on their backs. Going for a 2-1 win.

Midweek NLS matches are streamed via National League TV this season, so that’s how I’ll be following tonight. Safe travels everyone heading down.

15/8/2023 3:00 PM  #2

Re: Torquay

It’s glorious on the English Riviera, will settle for a point now but then I said that on Saturday 😁

15/8/2023 3:52 PM  #3

I think it will be a tough game. They need a result, as others have said it's sort of a free hit but I'm sure Gary and lads won't think that way.

Radio comms is also available tonight for free (https://chiptownfc.mixlr.com/) but NLTV passes are available too, remember to select Chippenham as your favourite club so we get our fair share.

15/8/2023 9:17 PM  #4

1-1

15/8/2023 9:42 PM  #5

Now 2-1 down.  

15/8/2023 11:18 PM  #6

Ah well, gave it a go tonight. A tired challenge from Spokes who was already struggling got him a second yellow. With 11 minutes added on against a full time team with 10 men, we were always going to be up against it.

If you'd have said we'd start the season with 6 points from the opening 9 available, I'd have bitten your hand off there and then. We'll be just fine this season, I like this squad and the football they're trying to play.

Last edited by 96chipp (15/8/2023 11:18 PM)

15/8/2023 11:39 PM  #7

Sounds like we gave it a good go.
Could be worse, could be Bath who shipped 6 and subbed Russe at half time or Gloucester who are bottom with Hamilton and Parker not starting.
Grass is not always greener

Board footera