BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/8/2023 10:13 PM  #11

Re: Havant and Waterloo game

Joiner wrote:

You conveniently forgot to mention Havant's second goal came about solely as a result of mucking around at the back.At that point we were quite comfortable Havant not troubling us too much. As soon as they scored they put on the pressure and we hardly got out of our own half. Playing around at the back not for me.

We won 4-2 away from home against a strong team, play about at the back all we want, we'll win some and lose some doing that but I'll take it.

12/8/2023 11:41 PM  #12

Re: Havant and Waterloo game

Joiner wrote:

You conveniently forgot to mention Havant's second goal came about solely as a result of mucking around at the back.At that point we were quite comfortable Havant not troubling us too much. As soon as they scored they put on the pressure and we hardly got out of our own half. Playing around at the back not for me.

Then I suggest you go to Twerton Park where men are men and Kieran Parselle hits the ball as high as he can and everyone fights for it.

I didn’t mention any of the goals, when you pass the ball you run the risk of things going wrong. We certainly did get that one wrong but we played the same style throughout and without that we don’t score 4 goals away at Havant.

Board footera