BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/8/2023 10:19 AM  #1

Media blackout?

Owen Windsor signed?

Will Richards?

Dan Griffiths?

Sam Heal?

New captain?

Pablo Martinez?

I’m supportive and a happy clapper but Derek Crisp needs to get his departments sorted with the signings/retentions comms.

05/8/2023 11:14 AM  #2

Re: Media blackout?

Griffiths definitely gone. Windsor and Heal on the books.  Both have featured in friendlies. Richards... potentially a late deal if he will agree Club terms.. which could potentially be quite tough given his prolonged work assignment in Madrid?  Pablo is the main question mark for me.  Appeared in friendly(ies?) but definitely in a cameo role. I'm assuming that AAH and Nat Williams will start us off this pm with Haines suspended. Our midfield looks rather depleted through injury .. so am expecting Caine, Will King, Jake Evans possibly Luke Spokes(?) assuming TOE is out of action. Captain, in the absence of Luke Haines.. probably Matt McClure.  If substituted then armband to Jake Evans.

All the above is pure conjecture based on pre-season games.... and.. I've probably left somebody obvious out.
Possible starting X1 thus: ( GK)Henry, (LB)Grant/Heal, (RB) Jones/Tuodolo, (CBs) AAH and Williams.. Midfield( Bradbury, King/ Nicholls, Evans)  Up front: Johnson/ Bray, Fasanmade, McClure/Windsor. Forward slash marks indicate likely substitutions.
I will almost certainly be as wrong in this line-up as in my prediction of a 1-2 loss ( based on a pretty compromised midfield) Crowd 610. Hope I'm wrong COYB

06/8/2023 10:59 AM  #3

Re: Media blackout?

There were some re-signings over the summer but I agree we haven't seen a retained and released list.

Poor comms from the higher ups.

Board footera