BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/7/2023 5:42 PM  #1

Get well soon Fran.

Get well soon Fran A great lady and a fantastic servant to Chippenham over many years. Give her mine and Alices best Simon. Hope to see you back soon.

29/7/2023 5:53 PM  #2

Re: Get well soon Fran.

Ditto from The Ramblers, Simon. I'm sure she's in the very best hands. All good wishes to you and yours.

29/7/2023 8:17 PM  #3

Could I also offer my very best wishes to Fran on a speedy recovery. Having suffered with the very same issue as Fran on my 50th birthday way back in 2004, I also was very lucky that the locume doctor I say at the Rowden Surgery knew exactly what had happened, and was able to recommend the best treatment. It took me probably 6 months to recover properly. Fran is most definitely in the best hands to aid her recovery.

30/7/2023 7:39 AM  #4

Let’s hope the stroke was very minor and that Fran is back with us very soon. She’ll get fantastic care from our brilliant NHS.

30/7/2023 9:53 AM  #5

Fran you will be missed, always a pleasure chatting to you. Get well soon and we will see you again in the near future.

30/7/2023 11:56 AM  #6

I had no idea this had happened until I saw the club statement/message from Simon, although did wonder why he wasn't there and doing the PA announcements. Can only echo what has been said above and under the circumstances, the club/team did well yesterday.

30/7/2023 5:59 PM  #7

Guys I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart for the well wishes and thoughts that have helped all of us through a very tricky 24 hours and will be stock piled through what I’m hoping will be a speedy and full recovery. Mums doing OK the procedure to remove the clot without surgery was a success and she’s now eating, drinking, talking and annoying the hell out of me as always at her bed side! It’s a long road to recovery but I couldn’t ask for her to have a better support network and as always, the club acquitted itself yesterday in a manner that I am proud of with fast response, seeing out the day, winning an important game and most importantly rallying together and around one of our own in time of need. Ironically it was Family Fun Day yesterday as despite its negatives, the inspirational way this collective family pulled together is once again something I am left in awe of. So from me and my immediate family, I would like to thank my football family for once again being the strength I needed to draw from, she drew from and a huge part of why we are so positive at this moment in time! #BLUEARMY #NEWMEANINGTOFAMILYCLUB

Last edited by TheVoice (30/7/2023 7:21 PM)

Board footera