BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/4/2023 5:13 PM  #1

Dulwich away

I know it’s a few weeks away but may be worth getting your ticket in advance.  They are on sale on their website. A big crowd expected and read they were turning people away at a previous game. A long way to go if you can’t get in!

02/4/2023 7:13 PM  #2

Re: Dulwich away

I went to get my ticket for what I assumed would be travel and match tickets and was told they were reserving coach travel only. Apparently they are awaiting an allocation of tickets from Dulwich.
They said a club statement would be be posted on the website.
If you are travelling independently then probably best to book tickets now!

03/4/2023 10:47 AM  #3

tickets bought nice and easy. Anyone who wants one should get one no problem

04/4/2023 9:59 AM  #4

There is no ticket allocation for away supporters, but it would be wise to buy before hand as the article on the website has just been updated saying that supporters must have a ticket before they board the coach.

I assume this is because a) they're a popular club and b) they're still in the relegation mix so are expecting a higher than usual gate

23/4/2023 4:56 PM  #5

Time to focus on this game! How many Bluebirds supporters are going? Dulwich may need a result from this game!
Really looking forward to this one!

24/4/2023 12:22 AM  #6

I won't be going but hopefully they will have the commentary running. I think it will be a real test especially with a large home crowd and Dulwich looking like survival could come down to the game.

25/4/2023 9:45 PM  #7

Dulwich will NOT be safe heading into Saturday. Two of Dover, Dulwich, Weymouth or Concord to join relegated Cheshunt and Hungerford.

If you want to go, please heed the warning from the club and buy your ticket in advance. Don't turn up expecting to get in on Saturday, it's probably going to be a sell out.

25/4/2023 10:07 PM  #8

Dover v Weymouth should be a interesting game on Saturday.Dover goal difference-24,Weymouth-21,so Weymouth need to win by 2goals.In the last 5games Dover have taken 1point,Weymouth have taken 10points.

25/4/2023 10:10 PM  #9

Sorry Weymouth just need to beat Dover to stand a chance of staying up

25/4/2023 10:33 PM  #10

I was beginning to think that this game was a ‘dead rubber’ that is not in fact the case. Dulwich will need a least a point.
Concord have to play again on Thursday against Havant; who now cannot make the playoffs!
I’m hoping that Chippenham will put up real fighting performance. TBH having seen Chippenham at Havant myself, I wouldn’t want to play them needing a result!
Can’t wait for Saturday now!

Board footera