BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/3/2023 4:57 PM  #1

Dover game

Chippenham 1-0 up at half time. Keep it up!

11/3/2023 5:08 PM  #2

Re: Dover game

Now 1-1.   

11/3/2023 5:47 PM  #3

Now winning 3-1! 

11/3/2023 6:07 PM  #4

Won 3-1. Who’s shouting for Horgan’s head now?  

Last edited by Yorkie (11/3/2023 6:10 PM)

11/3/2023 6:23 PM  #5

I am still. Yes we have won 2 games on the trot but he isn’t the right man for the job and don’t forget that we are only 1 place above the line. Even if we survive this season changes are needed. I will say that we played well today and deserved the 3 points so hopefully this continues.

11/3/2023 6:48 PM  #6

AJG wrote:

I am still. Yes we have won 2 games on the trot but he isn’t the right man for the job and don’t forget that we are only 1 place above the line. Even if we survive this season changes are needed. I will say that we played well today and deserved the 3 points so hopefully this continues.

Well then you are crazy. I think I can speak on behalf of nearly everyone when I say that is better than watching the ball being brainlessly pumped long for 90 minutes…

Great win 👊

11/3/2023 7:00 PM  #7

Proper football match.  Dover always threatened, especially through Miles Judd who made so much happen for them.  Great to see us so attackingly set up.  Alex Bray good in defence and excellent raiding up the left ( and laying on goal number 2 perfectly).  Joe Parker really showed everyone his pace and had Paxman, his marker, in all sorts of bother.  McClure worked hard and always looked likely to produce something.  Craig  Fas would have shaded my MOTM .  Despite a bad first half miss, he took his goal perfecty, fought for space, ran directly  and on top of that tracked back to make crucial interceptions in and around our box.  The first half was, to my eyes, the best half of football at the TSS this season..  and credit to Dover for that, and Will Henry for some goal-saving saves.. Hopefully, Will Tizz's injury isn't a full hamstring rupture. and that MM's, again, wasn't too serious.  Well done Gary H both on selection and on the 2 early substitutions (one enforced).  Owen Windsor was a constant menace.  The only blot was their goal ... a proper sucker punch ... a lapse in awareness and concentration, again at a corner .. and one very sloppily conceded. (Is there a recent theme here?).   Otherwise, great performance all-round. Well done everybody!

11/3/2023 7:25 PM  #8

BlueBird5 wrote:

AJG wrote:

Well then you are crazy. I think I can speak on behalf of nearly everyone when I say that is better than watching the ball being brainlessly pumped long for 90 minutes…

Great win 👊

100% prefer Horganball to any old shite we see in the NLS and below. Missed today as I was seeing my beloved Blackpool get torn apart in Bristol but I've been told it was a great game where everything came together, nice to see Parker get a start and a goal of course. Onwards and upwards, another big game Tuesday. In Horgan we trust.

11/3/2023 7:55 PM  #9

AJG wrote:

Then you're a plonker. The team have 2 games in hand. The team above them have to play 10 games in April..

Conversion of many draws to wins is what we needed, now that's 2 on the trot. Still possible to mess it up of course, we could just easily end up mid table.

Want a bare knuckle fight? I'll knock you out you Cnut.

11/3/2023 8:00 PM  #10

What a difference a week makes.  That was a  very good game of football from start to finish, Will Henry outstanding first half against a very dangerous team, but all 11 put in a shift (even though Santos continued to be erratic with his distribution and tended to try to play in the wrong areas thereby putting us under pressure).  Good pace from Parker, Fas worked his socks off and scored a great goal and Tom Mehew was excellent I thought.  Only blot was the injury to Tizzard, looks like a hamstring - hope I’m wrong - so we might need a centre half pronto.

Board footera