BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/3/2023 8:13 PM  #1

Final standing

My opinion.....

After looking at the bottom five teams matches results etc, this is how I think it will pan out, not being biased just simply each game by game.

Chippenham.  46.     51.
----------------------------
Weymouth .   46.     50.
Cheshunt  .  46.     46.
Concord  .   46.     42.
Hungford .   46.     41.

02/3/2023 10:07 PM  #2

Re: Final standing

And I am the one who stated a month ago there are 4 teams worse than us and got ridiculed.

02/3/2023 10:48 PM  #3

Interesting that the professor thinks that  we will finish one point better off than Weymouth, how many points do you think we will take from Weymouth over the two games.I’m going for 21points from our final 15 games with four points off Weymouth.

02/3/2023 10:50 PM  #4

Pity we play on grass and not paper 😁

The number of home games are in our favour but it’s all about sticking the ball in the back of the net - We need McClure & Hanks fit (not Doug & Tom for our older readers 😉)

03/3/2023 12:31 AM  #5

oldman wrote:

Interesting that the professor thinks that  we will finish one point better off than Weymouth, how many points do you think we will take from Weymouth over the two games.I’m going for 21points from our final 15 games with four points off Weymouth.

I've actually got down 0 points against Weymouth over those 2 games, they have hit form at the moment, 10 points from last 7 games, were we have 5 from same number of games.
I too have 21 in total, but who knows we might win all 15 or lose the lot.
We could all have a go ,see who's closest.

03/3/2023 11:33 AM  #6

Reginald74 wrote:

And I am the one who stated a month ago there are 4 teams worse than us and got ridiculed.

I think you have said and I quote 'survive with comfort', 'comfortable midtable finish'
The table above looks like neither of those.

16/3/2023 10:46 AM  #7

Interesting reading this thread after we've just won three on the bounce.  Not that four teams have normally gone down of course, but since the season 14/15 (and not including the truncated 20/21 covid season) the average number of points for a team finishing 5th from bottom has been 44.  The highest was 49, the lowest 37.  That highest number might well need to be bettered this time round, so maybe another 4 wins and the odd draw here and there from our remaining 11 games will see Reg wearing his "I told you so" badge.  
Lies, damned lies and statistics.

Last edited by Insideleft (16/3/2023 10:53 AM)

16/3/2023 8:04 PM  #8

Already wearing it Inside Left. Never ever in doubt,squad is as strong as we have had in this league.  So many had us relegated with 18/20 games to go, oh well I suppose its all about opinions, im happy I am going to be the only one on here thats got it right.

16/3/2023 8:16 PM  #9

A little bit more work required on the attendance predictions though Reg 🤣

Last edited by Wellard (16/3/2023 8:39 PM)

16/3/2023 10:05 PM  #10

Wellard wrote:

A little bit more work required on the attendance predictions though Reg 🤣

A little more required on your football predictions Wellard🥸

Board footera