BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/2/2023 1:30 PM  #1

Worthing.

Home win 2 - 1 attendance 575.   3 pts 

28/2/2023 2:37 PM  #2

Re: Worthing.

Reginald 74 - I wish I could share your confidence in predicting a win for us this evening, but statistics do not lie. Worthing are in a rich vain of form currently, and scoring goals for fun. We are doing neither at the moment. In both the last two we had the lead, but could not hold onto it, hence 4 points lost, hence this is why we are where we are in the league. I predict a draw at best this evening. Certainly looking forward to the game as always, but very apprehensive as to which CTFC will turn up tonight. If we get done this evening then Saturday’s game will be real 6 pointer !

28/2/2023 3:17 PM  #3

Looking at the stats it will be an uphill struggle. That said, we did get a result against Ebbsfleet not too long ago. I just hope we play well and there's a good gate.

https://chippenhamtown.com/stat-attack-chippenham-town-vs-worthing-national-league-south-tuesday-28th-february-2023/

28/2/2023 3:25 PM  #4

With a rare rush of blood to the head, I'm going to predict a win.... because we need to start winning, and soon only  wins will do.  Fight, harry,  get at them.
511 through  the gate to watch a crucial 3 point gain.  Tee up for the Concord game.

28/2/2023 5:00 PM  #5

I see our game at Weymouth next Tuesday should have been postponed as Weymouth were due to play in a Dorset County Cup match (which takes precedent over league matches), but Weymouth are keen to play us and avoid fixture pile up so they’ve conned the Dorset FA into putting the cup match back 24 hours, so they can still play us. No doubt sending a boys team to Poole the next day. Hope we can make them regret making that decision.

Last edited by Charlie Bird (28/2/2023 5:00 PM)

28/2/2023 5:05 PM  #6

Mental that the county cup gets priority, fair play to Weymouth, I'd hope we do the same.

28/2/2023 7:38 PM  #7

Hampton and Richmond withdrew from the Middlesex County cup last week in order to concentrate on the league.

28/2/2023 7:55 PM  #8

Att  510

1-1

28/2/2023 10:49 PM  #9

Another 2 points dropped

28/2/2023 11:10 PM  #10

2points dropped. Worthing always looked dangerous on the break even with 10 men.
Didn’t test their keeper at all 2nd half. Spend more time passing the ball backwards.
Sign a star striker and don’t play him, then bring him on and he gets no service at all. He must wonder what he’s signed up to.
Can’t fault the effort but really starting to question the tactics.
I said earlier in the season we were hard to watch and got shot down in flames by the usual crowd…..any different now?

Parsons scored again. 🙄

Board footera