BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/2/2013 2:10 PM  #1

Brandon Barnes

Brandon scored twice in Paulton Rovers 3 - 1 win over North Leigh on Saturday. I believe that is 3 goals in 2 games for him last week . Could it be the lower league level or the atmosphere at Rovers which have led to him being more confident and perhaps showing that he can play?

18/2/2013 2:24 PM  #2

Re: Brandon Barnes

He scored 4 whilst on loan for them as well I think. Won't be the level as the top teams in that division would be a match for most in our division (Gosport, bideford).

19/2/2013 11:28 PM  #3

Done it again tonight - scored the only goal of the game. Interesting to find out what position Paulton are playing him in.

20/2/2013 5:09 AM  #4

Yeah but.. Remember the 'goal machine' Steve Cook? Deadly one league but at our level his boots were sponsored by Banjo and every goalmouth resembled s cows arse.

20/2/2013 8:37 AM  #5

knighton has struggled at our level after making the jump. tyrone was average at the level below and is now at Ipswich! justin Bennett at gosport was prolific in div 1 and he continues to be in the prem. it's probably more a confidence issue than anything else.

20/2/2013 9:51 AM  #6

I thought Knighton was outstanding when he first came to us.  As for Brandon maybe he couldn't handle playing for a big club :-)   Only 60 odd watching Paulton the other night.

20/2/2013 8:40 PM  #7

60? Are you looking into a crystal ball....  

Lets Make The Magic Happen..

02/4/2013 10:20 AM  #8

Barnes scored 4 times over the Easter Break.

Board footera