BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/12/2022 8:18 PM  #11

Re: Bath

I had to laugh at the Chippenham faithful singing 'Kieran Kieran what's the score?' when it was 1-3. You just know that if we're losing on Sunday their fans will be singing something similar. That's football I suppose. Onwards we go and hopefully we'll get some well needed points in January. 

26/12/2022 8:44 PM  #12

As I said in previous post, not surprised by this result. Bath not up to much, long story short, we are staying up.

26/12/2022 9:04 PM  #13

A very professional performance from the entire team this afternoon, and got the result we thoroughly deserved. MOM for me was Jordan Young, who had an excellent game. I feel that I must mention all 3 officials who where the most inept I have seen this season. All three missed 2 straight red card offences from Bath players, one a stamp on Jordan, and the other an elbow in Will Richard’s face.Let’s hope the assessor had a word with them ! 3 extremely valuable points - well done boys 🤗

27/12/2022 8:53 PM  #14

Sound like MR Gill was a little bit bitter in his post match interview, stating that Matt Coupe needs to show some respect. Slightly ironic from someone who spends the whole game berating the officials.
What a clown.

28/12/2022 11:10 AM  #15

That is a typical Gerry Gill tactic Wellard, deflecting the heat from a situation. From my viewpoint I could see Coupy berating the linesman, which I thought was for the incident where Will got the elbow in the face. I guess from Mr.Gill’s point of view that is a fair challenge. Not a pleasant gentleman !

Board footera