BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/6/2022 11:16 AM  #31

Re: Former Bluebirds thread

Reginald74 wrote:

That’s nonsense, the club would 100% know that the player has not agreed terms and is talking to another club, do you really think the first the club knew that Parselle was going to Bath City was when they read it on Baths website. 

I'm not sure what you're angry about, the club has acknowledged the KP has left for Bath.

22/6/2022 11:35 AM  #32

Matt Jones has left Hungerford

22/6/2022 11:36 AM  #33

Not angry at all. 

22/6/2022 1:23 PM  #34

Eden wrote:

Matt Jones has left Hungerford

Definitely one to take back, improved massively defensively under DR at Hungerford. Sweet left foot, gets up and down well and delivers a hell of a ball. Immediate replacement for Greenslade who to me whilst quality always had an injury in him waiting to happen. Matt Jones would make a solid addition to Gary’s Squad IMO

22/6/2022 3:16 PM  #35

Ready made replacement. 

24/6/2022 4:33 PM  #36

We have more than one replacement who played for the first team last year from the U23, Landon Golding for starters did a stela yob when he played.
We have lots of pace in the U23 as well which would cause damage.

24/6/2022 4:58 PM  #37

Agree blinding, these lads are hopefully given extended runs in the team, they won’t be asking for ridiculous money like many of the so called experienced players, with Parselle and Greenslade departing I would imagine a fair chunk of cash is in the budget to sort all the young lads out. 

26/6/2022 2:03 PM  #38

I see that Scott Twine has signed for Burnley. A bit closer to home, we have our first friendly in less than two weeks time (away to Highworth). Have we got a team?

26/6/2022 8:36 PM  #39

Chipp54 wrote:

I see that Scott Twine has signed for Burnley. A bit closer to home, we have our first friendly in less than two weeks time (away to Highworth). Have we got a team?

I note the Highworth game is included in both the first team and academy team's pre season fixtures so could be a joint squad (and we haven't lost that many players from the first team!)

05/7/2022 7:02 PM  #40

McCootie has joined Taunton with Jarvis, Stearn and Foulston already there

Board footera