BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/5/2022 5:00 PM  #1

Havant and Waterlooville match

Great result: 2-0 to the Bluebirds!  

Last edited by Yorkie (07/5/2022 5:01 PM)

07/5/2022 5:04 PM  #2

Re: Havant and Waterlooville match

Unbelievable, so proud of these boys.
We might not all agree to on managers, players, performances etc… but boy little old Chippenham into the playoffs.
I couldn’t make the game today (daughters birthday) but see you Thursday.

07/5/2022 6:09 PM  #3

Well it doesn’t get much better than this. Fantastic result and performance. Large Noisey following which I’m sure made a difference. 1 to 11 and the subs that came on put in a fantastic performance and not one player today left anything on the pitch. I said before the game if Jordan Young is on. We will win the game. His 2 goals proving the difference. What a signing he has been. He has to be our MOTM. But is closely followed by Luke Russe and Mehew who both won there midfield battles against a good Havant side. It was great to see our fabulous chairman Neil Blackmore and John Applegate after the game celebrating like a couple of 20 year olds. Well done Gary and Matt. And the whole squad for giving us one of the best days ever. Who knows where this journey will end. But a great day today with the sun shining. Happy Days. 😎😎⚽️

07/5/2022 6:16 PM  #4

Indeed a fantastic result, and thoroughly deserved by the sounds of it - can’t wait to see the highlights 🤗
Any idea who we play in the playoffs?  COYMB

07/5/2022 6:50 PM  #5

Don’t think it matters, happy to play anyone as we are one of the form teams and don’t think anybody will want to play us, presume it will be away from home which is a shame as I’m sure we would have filled HP. 

07/5/2022 6:55 PM  #6

Dartford away on Thursday.
#YGTG

07/5/2022 10:04 PM  #7

One of the best days ever supporting Chippenham! We turned up and ruined their party. I said I wouldn’t watch Chippenham again this season, then they change their manager and the world is perfect again! You can see the players love Hogan! This man should be handed a contact tonight. Not even sure who our  players are, but I’d better wise up quickly. Really liked our No 8 Mo Dabre? Some good performances all over the pitch! 
How did their No 14 didn’t get sent off I will never know!
Well done Chippenham! Very proud! Who knows where there journey will end!

07/5/2022 10:41 PM  #8

So proud to be a Bluebird. Gutted to miss the presentation night, but still in Portsmouth celebrating. Can’t wait for Thursday. Gary Horgan’s blue and white army.

07/5/2022 10:47 PM  #9

swayne close wrote:

So proud to be a Bluebird. Gutted to miss the presentation night, but still in Portsmouth celebrating. Can’t wait for Thursday. Gary Horgan’s blue and white army.

I booked you on the coach already to anyone else I have about 10 spaces left

07/5/2022 11:11 PM  #10

Cheers Jonny.

Board footera