BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/5/2022 12:29 PM  #1

Commerical Open Forum

The club have just posted about the commercial work they are doing and also opening up the table for external ideas.

7.30pm on Wednesday evening if anyone is free.

https://chippenhamtown.com/commercial-open-forum/

01/5/2022 6:49 PM  #2

Re: Commerical Open Forum

Thank you BB,

I hope as many people as possible can make this, it’s a great opportunity for us to discuss freely ideas, discuss the club and community and commercial endeavours both ongoing and in the future.

It would be a pleasure to welcome as many people as possible to the bar for a chat and a drink! This is after all, your club!

05/5/2022 8:14 PM  #3

Anyone attend this meeting? It would be interesting to learn what was discussed and what the future holds for the Club.

Last edited by Yorkie (05/5/2022 8:15 PM)

06/5/2022 9:25 AM  #4

Yes, there were about 15-20 of us all together. Some great input from all parties.

06/5/2022 8:53 PM  #5

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

Yes, there were about 15-20 of us all together. Some great input from all parties.

Thanks, BB! I look forward to the official report from the Club.

18/5/2022 8:14 PM  #6

Apologies but couldn’t make the meeting.
I see Bath are having a shirt sponsor draw which they do every couple of seasons.
A number of Companies pledge an amount of money and 1st out the hat get Home kit, 2nd away, 3rd back of home shirt, training kit etc etc.
Is this something we could do next season or in the future.

18/5/2022 9:43 PM  #7

Wellard wrote:

I see Bath are having a shirt sponsor draw which they do every couple of seasons.
A number of Companies pledge an amount of money and 1st out the hat get Home kit, 2nd away, 3rd back of home shirt, training kit etc etc.

Seem to recall us doing this in the past and ending up with Carpet Barn and The Bell Lacock on the shirts. Wonder how much these make and whether Neil wants to part with seeing his company on the front of his club shirts?

18/5/2022 11:00 PM  #8

96chipp wrote:

Wellard wrote:

Seem to recall us doing this in the past and ending up with Carpet Barn and The Bell Lacock on the shirts. Wonder how much these make and whether Neil wants to part with seeing his company on the front of his club shirts?

Yeah understand that. How much it makes, well guess it largely depends on how many sign up.
Bath had 68 at £400 a pop. Not to be sniffed at.

27/7/2022 10:55 PM  #9

Credit where it's due, the newly branded "Lit Fibre Community Stand" looks top notch, it really modernises the look of that whole end of the ground. Hopefully other companies take one look at what is possible and swoop in for a bit of the action.

The billboards on the back of the main stand look stellar too...

28/7/2022 12:06 PM  #10

I agree the "cricket" end looks really good now and the back of the stand looks great too, well done all involved in making that happen. 

Board footera