BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/9/2021 9:20 PM  #21

Re: Chippenham Town 1 Poole Town 0

Some would accuse me of only posting when Chippenham are bad. The opinions seem to be ‘almost’ universally saying they were rubbish against Poole. Let’s give them the benefit of the doubt! I’ve just seen Mr Cook post match interview! Sorry I must have been watching a different game! Would agree with his comments about Henry though.

24/9/2021 9:23 AM  #22

We were sub-par against a good Poole side, I don't think people are giving Poole enough credit.

24/9/2021 12:41 PM  #23

Quite right, we maybe a bit below par against and good Poolw side but we did create chances. Have a young midfielder and striker who were asked to do a lot of work. Hopefully the goals will come.
Defence is a little concern with Hamilton injured and Richards coming off with a knock. Can’t play Danny Greenslade at centre back every week. Left back still didn’t impress (aside from a great last ditch tackle) very one footed and can’t head the ball.

But we are Nicking the odd goal and not conceding many. Bath got into the playoffs doing this a couple of seasons back.

It’s not all gloom and doom people.

02/10/2021 6:32 PM  #24

inthebox wrote:

Matt wrote:

inthebox wrote:

Another win, just thought Poole Town were the better footballing side. We can thank Will Henry for two great saves in dying minutes.  All very well having seats behind the goal but at the end of the game last night it was nightmare getting out of the ground, only one exit open, please open the gate that leads out by the cricket club. If Chip are kicking towards the cricket ground second half, at the end of the game the fans  that end stand in the aisle waiting for the players to go over and they are blocking the exit.  Moan over, roll on Hastings.

I’m sure all the gates have to be Fire Escapes so should be unlocked. Have you ever tried going out of one or do you just follow the crowd.

Matt the gates were locked, we are not stupid, If they were fire escapes they would have push bars and not padlocked shut, why do you not get out of your ivory tower and check yourself.

InTheBox, you do realise that you're talking to a different individual and not the same one who's from that "ivory tower"

Board footera