BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/2/2021 2:14 PM  #11

06/2/2021 8:17 PM  #12

Re: Good for them

Stick to a good diet, been focusing on bulking and now its time to loose some fat before my stomach grows past my chest...
Also need a good cycle

11/2/2021 6:50 PM  #13

I see a number of clubs, managers and chairmen have taken to Twitter this afternoon after receiving letters telling them that they have breached league rules by failing to fulfill a fixture, and they will be charged on 25th Feb. 

What a shambles this league is. Where is the leadership or common sense from the National League?

11/2/2021 7:09 PM  #14

Are we one of them ?

11/2/2021 7:30 PM  #15

Highly likely I would think.  Bath in a similar position, fans are voicing their concerns on their forum. Heavy financial penalties being mooted.  What a shambles from the National League.

11/2/2021 8:57 PM  #16

Reginald74 wrote:

Are we one of them ?

Confirmed by our twitter that we are. Full letter here.

https://twitter.com/ChipTownFC/status/1359939769309007872

11/2/2021 9:25 PM  #17

The National League should hang their heads in shame following the issue of this letter.
One thing for sure this issue will bring the matter to the attention of the whole football family. The National League must not be allowed to get away with betraying the interests of their clubs!

12/2/2021 9:47 AM  #18

Well done to the chairman and the board for their stance. An absolute disgrace by the National League.  We did as we were told by installing extra seats we don't need to satisfy the league at extra cost and now we are being fined for being sensible by not saddling the club with extra debt.  An elite league run by amateurs.

12/2/2021 7:22 PM  #19

I stated sometime back, part time, non league players are not elite and this is not an elite league, most clubs are run by wealthy but not football savvy people the league management executives are in the same bag unfortunately, most clubs at this level need guidance, the actions being displayed by the league are amateurish and naive so where the hell does “ Elite” come in. 

16/2/2021 11:25 PM  #20

I wonder if the next step would be for all clubs to resign from the league. This mighta be a risky option but if enough were to do it then the league would not be viable. If the National league want to strong arm the do the same back. I’m not sure of the practicalities but the club is right to stand strong

Board footera