BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/12/2020 1:25 PM  #1

A Free Saturday!!

So, after the disappointment of last night, once again taking Ebbsfleet all the way to the penalty shootout before succumbing to defeat. It has left us with a free Saturday. This close to Christmas it might seem an ideal opportunity to get some last minute shopping done. But, if you are looking for something to get your football fix BlueArmyTV are Live Streaming the Chippenham Academy Game from The T.S Stadium, Kick Off 2:30pm. Great chance to lend you support to both the media team and the promising academy players coming through the ranks and already as many as seen, integrating with the first team most recently with Noah Coppin making his first team debut in the defeat to Hampton & Richmond. 

Joe and the boys would love your support and I am sure it will be another entertaining fixture. 

16/12/2020 4:02 PM  #2

Re: A Free Saturday!!

Voice - I did not think The Academy Team were allowed to play at the T.S. Stadium because of the current pandemic situation ?

16/12/2020 11:54 PM  #3

Every now and then, a wise man makes a mistake Toyboy ;) I shall get this checked with the powers that be and confirmed, either way I’m sure Matt is streaming it lol

17/12/2020 9:26 AM  #4

toyboy wrote:

Voice - I did not think The Academy Team were allowed to play at the T.S. Stadium because of the current pandemic situation ?

It’s the under 23s that play at hardenhuish park when the 1st team are not there but it’s played behind closed doors at the minute

17/12/2020 12:00 PM  #5

There ya go, my old mate Donk is the wise man.. Never thought I would say that ;) 

Board footera