BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/12/2020 3:27 PM  #1

FA TROPHY.

Not a great draw,but at least we know all about them.

09/12/2020 4:01 PM  #2

Re: FA TROPHY.

Ebbsfleet AWAY then Dagenham away for the victors

Last edited by Blueshaan (09/12/2020 4:02 PM)

09/12/2020 4:03 PM  #3

Great to see the club on the ball again, embarrassing. Second and third round draw out now. 

09/12/2020 4:24 PM  #4

Reginald74 wrote:

Great to see the club on the ball again, embarrassing. Second and third round draw out now. 

Oh do shut up!!
Was on Chipp Town FC Twitter page straight after the draw.

09/12/2020 6:33 PM  #5

What’s Twitter ?

09/12/2020 7:03 PM  #6

Reginald74 wrote:

What’s Twitter ?

It's the medium the club has chosen to get news out. Find their account and bookmark it, you don't need to be a twitter user in order to read their tweets. 

09/12/2020 7:32 PM  #7

Thank you Chris, appreciate that. 

09/12/2020 9:12 PM  #8

Reginald you kind of remind me of my little sister growing up. She would often watch me for hours, sometimes doing absolutely nothing and then I would steal a cookie from the kitchen and before I had a chance to even sample a bite, she had grassed me up to my parents to look good. The point is I learned the information from Twitter, you posted on here. The FB group had a post up instantly. But because it’s not on the club website (Operated by someone who has full time commitments) that’s what you choose to complain about. I don’t understand mate? I’ve never had any particular issue with your posts, in fact I’m fairly sure we speak often in usual circumstances at the club but you need to ease up and let these people try at least. It’s a club run by the steam of volunteers, in my job I’m called a lot of things but I’m compensated by finance, these volunteers do out of passion for the club and its comments such as this continuously that break spirits. Think on mate. In a world where you can be anything...

09/12/2020 10:20 PM  #9

Thankyou Voice, decent points and taken on board.

10/12/2020 2:37 PM  #10

Chris43 wrote:

Reginald74 wrote:

What’s Twitter ?

It's the medium the club has chosen to get news out. Find their account and bookmark it, you don't need to be a twitter user in order to read their tweets. 

Yep twitter seems to be the point of information for all football clubs now, even Wiltshire League clubs have their match info etc on there

Board footera