BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/12/2020 6:40 PM  #11

Re: Free Live Streaming vs Slough Town

The filming, commentary and streaming were all really good. Combined, they made for a very enjoyable afternoon. It's just a shame we couldn't hold on for all 3 points.

05/12/2020 6:52 PM  #12

I was told the streaming was excellent, well done to the two boys.  Two points dropped. 

05/12/2020 7:22 PM  #13

Excellent streaming, and good commentary. Watch while working away. Hopefully that’ll stop the moaners.

05/12/2020 9:22 PM  #14

Insideleft wrote:

We must be setting a club record today?  Goalkeeper is 45, surely the oldest player to play competitively for Chippenham.

Don't know how old he was at the time, but didn't Steve White play a few minutes for us near end of season he managed us?

05/12/2020 9:44 PM  #15

That did cross my mind - Steve White came on as a sub for us at Moor Green.  Not sure what year that was?  Steve will be 62 in January so he might hold the record - but Jason Matthews must be the oldest for a starting XI - Chalky got involved as we were short of subs that night.  I nearly got a game 😂

06/12/2020 6:43 PM  #16

Insideleft wrote:

That did cross my mind - Steve White came on as a sub for us at Moor Green.  Not sure what year that was?

2004-5 I'm sure

07/12/2020 11:08 AM  #17

Steve White did indeed come on as a substitute in our away League Cup fixture at Moor Green in February 2004......we lost 3-1!!

Board footera