BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/12/2020 12:42 PM  #1

Free Live Streaming vs Slough Town

The club are delighted to announce they have plans in place to have a live stream in for Saturday's Vanarama National League South game against Slough Town, which will be shown for FREE! and only on our Official YouTube channel.

We aim to start coverage from 2:40pm

Please note, as this is our first stream, there may be at times some potential buffering or lag during the game, but note as this is our debut in live streaming, we will do everything possible to make it as smooth as possible.

Here's a link to the stream below, we will provide more information soon.

Last edited by BlackpoolBluebird (04/12/2020 12:45 PM)

04/12/2020 11:03 PM  #2

Re: Free Live Streaming vs Slough Town

Isn't buffering and lag down to the internet connection at your end and not really something you can do anything about? I'm grateful to be able to see inside the ground but hey, it's been a long time. Whatever you can provide is better than nothing. 

05/12/2020 3:08 PM  #3

I think you are right about the internet bandwidth for the stream... we'll see. Buffering I can deal with, but want to see 3 points today please!!

Last edited by newfan (05/12/2020 3:12 PM)

05/12/2020 3:55 PM  #4

We must be setting a club record today?  Goalkeeper is 45, surely the oldest player to play competitively for Chippenham.

05/12/2020 4:05 PM  #5

Streaming quality is much better than last time - well done to all involved

05/12/2020 4:50 PM  #6

Excellent coverage of first half

05/12/2020 4:58 PM  #7

Excellent coverage so far. Well done to all involved in setting up the streaming service.

05/12/2020 5:54 PM  #8

Watched last 15 minutes, good quality stream.  Equaliser looked inevitable sadly.

05/12/2020 5:57 PM  #9

Very poor defending! They always looked likely to grab an equaliser at the end. Zebrowski not good enough at holding the ball up and this resulted in Slough pushing forward too many times!

Streaming service excellent!!

05/12/2020 6:11 PM  #10

Shame the excellent stream didn't deliver 3pts.Hanks goal excellent and in fairness to Slough but for our OAP goalie they could have gone home 2-4 and a draw a fair result. Disappointing to see us try holding the ball in the opponent's corner and failing to do so with so many minutes left of normal time. I thought Zeb was much better than Jackson up front and Gunner conquered the midfield where we were not doing well, so the subs were both good decisions.

Board footera