BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/12/2020 9:17 PM  #11

Re: Return of fans?

Why why why, what have the club been doing, its so disappointing we are supposed to be a elite club in a elite league, off to Bradford’s Vase game. 

03/12/2020 10:20 PM  #12

James, I like many others feel very frustrated, I watched us in Doug Webb’s day and will continue to watch, your manner is rude and not acceptable, mind you, knowing you as I do I’m not surprised. Keep my seat warm for fans return.

03/12/2020 11:28 PM  #13

Surely our aim is to win this league,or at least win the play-offs, and therefore play at the next higher level.   Apart from the playing aspect there are additional off-field requirement that need to be met  at Conference National.. Not sure how we would  manage the requirements of  the higher level when it seems we are just about coping with meeting those of Conference South. 

04/12/2020 12:00 AM  #14

frank wrote:

I had a look at all other fixtures in our league on Saturday and it would appear as if we are the only club not allowing fans in to Saturdays games

If this is the case then I think we're entitled to ask why we haven't taken the necessary steps in time for this Saturday. Also, presumably the Lottery Fund grant has now ended, which means without fans we have no money coming in.

04/12/2020 4:35 AM  #15

Maybe just maybe it was out of the clubs hands? As the statement eluded to, the requirement to have fans back has to have prior consultation with the local authority and SAG. Maybe it was the causing the blockage...
Just saying 🤣

04/12/2020 10:10 AM  #16

James wrote:

James wrote:

Reginald74 wrote:

Why why why, what have the club been doing, its so disappointing we are supposed to be a elite club in a elite league, off to Bradford’s Vase game. 

Best place for you !!! Don’t rush back

And this is not being rude. Lots has happen over the summer. How do you think NB feels if he reads things like this. Raw nerve hit I think

James. I pay my money buy my programme have my coffee and continue to have the odd beer, the club needs every penny, please don't drive people away, keep your emotions in check please.

04/12/2020 1:18 PM  #17

It is very frustrating that the club cannot put the Covid practises in place as other clubs have, the longer we have to wait the more people will wonder if it is worth turning up when we are able to. This is not a negative comment, so those who like to criticise other peoples opinions, please refrain.  We need to know why the club are not ready.

04/12/2020 4:25 PM  #18

We are only supporters remember, only wanted when brick purchases required, budget help required, ground clean up, the communication is shocking. Well done to the players who look as though they are getting on with it in difficult times. 

04/12/2020 10:58 PM  #19

What you have to consider is that we are the only club in the league that are in Wiltshire. There's a good chance that the council have something to do with this decision and if that's the case it would be wise for the club to keep quiet for now. We don't want the council being difficult. 

05/12/2020 7:25 PM  #20

Chris43 wrote:

What you have to consider is that we are the only club in the league that are in Wiltshire. There's a good chance that the council have something to do with this decision and if that's the case it would be wise for the club to keep quiet for now. We don't want the council being difficult. 

Exactly what I said, might be out of the clubs hands.
Out of interest AFC Wimbledon also couldn’t put plans in place to allow fans back in.

Board footera