BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31/10/2020 5:19 PM  #1

v St Albans City

2-0 down at half time. ☹️

31/10/2020 6:19 PM  #2

Re: v St Albans City

Dreadful display. Might have been different if Hank's had scored our penalty after five minutes.
Our performances are going backwards. Unfancied Hungerford now second with the lowest playing budget in the league.......apparently!!

31/10/2020 6:32 PM  #3

Final score: 3-0 😩

31/10/2020 9:28 PM  #4

Bad day at the office.

31/10/2020 11:18 PM  #5

Two wins in eight. One of those against relegation candidates Braintree. 

02/11/2020 3:03 PM  #6

Just watched the highlights.  Shocking defensive display and the 3 rd goal was gifted by Wilf Puddy.

02/11/2020 5:37 PM  #7

Not a strong show from the boys admitted but goals change games and had Hanksy slotted inside 5 minutes, the “away from home” system would have likely kicked in. Incredibly hard to recover from 2-0 at half time, the second goal was a present from the linesman on the near side of the stream. As clear an offside as anyone has seen except the man with the flag, it’s not an excuse but Cooky himself can’t continue banging on about poor officials but we sure can see it in full effect!

Squad is looking good but a few injuries at the moment are limiting us with options and I think that’s proven by Spence having to slot in for his first 90 in a while at left back and that really didn’t work well. When Dyers loan is up and he can go back in next to Pars with Greenslade looking close at LB and Eddie at RB that looks like a hell of a back 4!

Will is going to need to adapt to this ball at feet style of goalkeeping, overall I think he’s been ok, their 3rd was a gift but overall he’s not looked uncomfortable this season. Plenty to patch up ahead of the next game but every faith we can get back to our usual selves against Slough at home, it’ll be another tough test but one I’m sure we can overcome at home!

02/11/2020 7:53 PM  #8

Yep defo offside, I took a screen shot of the video. Can’t post on here though.
Gifted them a goal.
Nuff said move onto the next one.

Board footera