BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/11/2020 2:11 PM  #51

Re: Streaming

I thought the stream was ok for a free offering. Stuttered early on but got better as it went on. We are spoilt these days with Sky, BT Sport etc. The single camera coverage reminded me of what we might see by being there. The awful weather conditions won't have helped. Nice to watch the game without getting soaked or queueing for a tea at half-time!

15/11/2020 3:09 PM  #52

I'm not the slightest bit interested in streaming -  I would however love to have watched the game getting soaked and queueing for a tea at half-time.  Not expecting to do that any time soon unfortunately.

Anyone on here actually go to the game in some capacity?  How are we looking?  2 wins 4 defeats (-5 goal difference) not the greatest start but early days yet.

15/11/2020 3:39 PM  #53

You know we look at times like a team that could win this league, at others a team that would be down the bottom end of it so I guess the word I would use is “Indifferent”

The first half performance yesterday was as good as any I’ve seen at Chippenham ever, with the exception of not putting them to the sword, our energy levels and absorbency of their passing game was a pleasure to behold and when we went 1-0 up it was very deserved. A good shout for a penalty which for me was stonewall when Gunner was flattened by a CB struggling to recover and a great save from their keeper to deny Ash a second. Stearn had a couple of chances but sadly we went in 1-0 and against a galvanised and full time Fleet side we were always going to struggle to replicate that performance in the second half.

Mike made a great point in the interview that the games we’ve lost, we’ve lost to teams in the playoff spots. So now we need to start picking up points against those lesser sides and if we play like we have been, I am quietly confident we will. Injuries and keeping players fit are going to be particularly important due to squad size but with Marlon and Danny due back, some good options off the bench will be available to Cooky in the following weeks so now is proving time for the clubs intention. ICWT

15/11/2020 4:31 PM  #54

Thank you Voice I was awaiting your detailed match report, I take the point of being beaten by teams in the play off places but our two wins are against the bottom two. League looks as though we will have a few really struggling, Braintree, Hemel and Tonbridge to name three. 

17/11/2020 11:44 AM  #55

Thanks to those that made the stream available on Saturday. For those that want to watch Oxford are streaming tonights game:

https://oxfordcityfc.co.uk/stream/

Board footera