BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/9/2020 1:07 PM  #1

FA Cup

Home to Poole Town

25/9/2020 1:45 PM  #2

Re: FA Cup

Interesting draw - so based on the current Government guidelines, that will be a 'behind closed doors' match ?

25/9/2020 3:00 PM  #3

I think that’s correct as it stands.  We can watch Frome v Larkhall but not Chippenham v Poole.  Crazy state of affairs.  

25/9/2020 3:11 PM  #4

I am informed that Conf North and South clubs will be removed from elite status, hence games to go ahead with crowd limit. Home draw and a good draw, we have a very good record against Poole. 

25/9/2020 10:10 PM  #5

Member of the board, NO certainty not, I’m informed by a current board member it takes a certain amount to become a director and I’m definitely not in that league, our board members are obviously very wealthy and continue to keep the club in a good place. 

26/9/2020 11:09 AM  #6

Reginald74 wrote:

I am informed that Conf North and South clubs will be removed from elite status, hence games to go ahead with crowd limit. 

I hope you are right, but there is nothing about this in the latest statement from the National League. They are merely talking about financial support for clubs to help whilst the return of spectators is paused.

26/9/2020 12:14 PM  #7

Yet if we were drawn away, a crowd would be allowed.

26/9/2020 1:54 PM  #8

Wellard wrote:

Yet if we were drawn away, a crowd would be allowed.

I'm surprised no team in our level has tried to switch ties yet, would benefit both clubs if we moved it yo Poole even if giving up 'home advantage'.

27/9/2020 9:34 AM  #9

Well done James unfortunately I struggle financially so it’s not for me, paying for something I can’t watch is a no.

29/9/2020 1:36 PM  #10

FA confirms no supporters on Saturday if played at home.

Board footera