BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/8/2020 12:37 PM  #11

Re: Match day parking

https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/18627752.chippenham-first-councils-safe-path-cycleways/

Now we know who to complain to:

Cllr Bridget Wayman, Cabinet Member for Highways and Transport (Conservative - surprise!)

bridget.wayman@wiltshire.gov.uk

06/8/2020 1:15 PM  #12

Have mailed Michelle Donelan, my local councillor and now Bridget Wayman no response yet will post whatever I do get on here. It's fair to say there is very little support for this but equally no sign on council admitting it is ridiculous and removing it.

06/8/2020 1:50 PM  #13

You seem surprised that Ms Donelan has not responded yet Nick. Considering she lives in Leamington Spa for the bulk of the week, I doubt if she actually knows the way to Chippenham. I could not help but laugh (along with 100's of others I hasten to add) when she and her blokey were at the Northampton Town FA Cup game last year. At the top of her very gruff voice she shouted 'What colour are Chippenham' Says it all about our wonderful Councillor !

09/8/2020 9:13 AM  #14

frank wrote:

From what I have seen there are no parking restrictions in place on either side of Bristol Road, so I am sure people will park as normal

Have to agree the new cycle track is a waste of money and has been poorly thought out

Good luck with that thought-double yellow lines the whole length now

Board footera