BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/4/2020 1:49 PM  #1

Season over - official

What I think we all expected has just been announced. The National Leagues have finished for this season. The powers that be are still debating whether there will be any promotion or relegation.

22/4/2020 3:29 PM  #2

Re: Season over - official

Will be interesting to see how quickly they come up with the solution regarding promotion/relegation given the last game v Wealdstone was nearly six weeks ago, and everyone who was there knew they were witnessing the final game of the season (great one to finish on though).  Not holding my breath.

22/4/2020 6:26 PM  #3

At the daily government briefing today the science adviser stated that social distancing will have to continue until at least the end of the year, how does that fit with season 2020-2021 ever starting?

Last edited by Charlie Bird (22/4/2020 6:31 PM)

22/4/2020 7:37 PM  #4

And just wondering how that leaves the  finances to start work on the new club house

23/4/2020 7:16 PM  #5

Pinkman wrote:

And just wondering how that leaves the finances to start work on the new club house

I was informed  by a senior member at the club, 

money all safe for new clubhouse as the funding was all agreed prior to lockdown and club would have proved they have contribution in place, with the summer break extended we can look forward to new facility I would imagine. As the Chairman stated club financially in good place due to cup run and extensive work on the fund raising front. 

23/4/2020 8:23 PM  #6

Reginald74 wrote:

Pinkman wrote:

And just wondering how that leaves the finances to start work on the new club house

I was informed  by a senior member at the club, 

money all safe for new clubhouse as the funding was all agreed prior to lockdown and club would have proved they have contribution in place, with the summer break extended we can look forward to new facility I would imagine. As the Chairman stated club financially in good place due to cup run and extensive work on the fund raising front. 

Thanks Reginald 74

Board footera