BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/2/2020 8:39 PM  #1

Not sure about going again

Firstly, vital wins in the last two games. A bit of luck with playing Concord on Tuesday and them having their eyes on the Trophy but ruthless none the less. Today was a good turn around and these wins have seen us rise well. A job being done well by Mike and team.

However.

If I have to pay money to watch the likes of Zebroski try to play Football again I think I’ll go crazy. Taken off for a defensive midfielder who actually did better than him.  Pitiful.  Do we pay him to play or dies he do it just to get out of the Mrs feet on a Saturday?  Has his Mrs got better feet than him?  If so, does anyone know what she’s doing on Saturday afternoon?

We lack so much quality it’s scary. Cook said 6 weeks until he gets his style in place - kudos on the wins Mike but if this is what we have to look forward too then it’s a Swindon Town for me!!  Before one of the board /committee start on me with their logins - I know it’s a results business and I know they are not his players but I see no difference from before Collier other than a consistent team and formation - that helps players no end.

29/2/2020 9:11 PM  #2

Re: Not sure about going again

Watching a different game to the rest of us

29/2/2020 9:25 PM  #3

Haines has played up front for Swindon Youth, He’s clearly a versatile footballer and I’d be very surprised if he didn’t go on to have a good career professionally. 
As for Zebroski, he’s not full of goals but he’s a good player in his own right in my humble, and football is all about opinions I guess.
See you at the County Ground on Tuesday TindlesFirstTouch, but HP will always be the first home of football for me.

29/2/2020 9:59 PM  #4

I thought Zeb did really well in the first half - bearing in mind he only started because Jarvis was injured in the warm up. Might be partially at fault for their goal however

Board footera