BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/2/2020 9:41 PM  #1

Big Game

Currently 1-1 between Chelmsford City and Tonbridge Angels in a game where I think it’s safe to say we definitely could do a with a big second half from the Claret Army.. Come on Chelmsford ;)

17/2/2020 10:12 PM  #2

Re: Big Game

Voice, voice, voice please relax we don’t need to worry about others, our own form will see us safe. Good squad of players will see to that. 

17/2/2020 10:42 PM  #3

Chelmsford won 3-1

17/2/2020 10:52 PM  #4

Thanks Will, makes my shift seem a little easier. 

18/2/2020 12:06 AM  #5

Reginald74 wrote:

Voice, voice, voice please relax we don’t need to worry about others, our own form will see us safe. Good squad of players will see to that. 

Yes, staying up is in our own hands now, but if Tonbridge and Hungerford continue to lose games then it can provide a safety net.

18/2/2020 9:57 AM  #6

Reginald74 wrote:

Totally agree with the fact we are good enough to stay up on our own form but, as Chipp54 has mentioned if other teams around us can provide us with a little safety net and breathing space then we are always going to be that much more comfortable. Winning every game is great but not likely. Heading into games now against St Albans, Concord and Welling, these are all teams around us picking or have picked up form lately. We want to win these game of course but assuming we don't win every week, defeats elsewhere will be crucial to our survival push! 

18/2/2020 11:22 AM  #7

A draw at Welling followed by two home wins will see us through, St Albans will be tight affair but Concord come to us on the Tuesday prior to their Fa trophy last 8 game on the Saturday, will see a young inexperienced Concord on that evening hence my 7points. 

18/2/2020 11:51 AM  #8

Is it 2 down or 3 down

18/2/2020 2:13 PM  #9

Two down this year I believe Pinkman. Hungerford sadly look like they are all but counting the games now and personally I think the second spot will be contested by Braintree and Tonbridge with the latter being the team to drop. Of course it means Former Bluebirds hitting the trap door with Hungerford not least their manager Ian Herring who I believe has done a fantastic job there and would be a shame to have that on his copybook but the old saying "Rather them than us" comes true here. Losing the local game is a pain but it's not like they travel in big numbers anyway so we are really only losing a geographically close opponent and who knows, they could be replaced with Swindon Supermarine yet!

18/2/2020 2:31 PM  #10

God I hope not. Ebbsfleet is one coming down and maybe Dagenham Redbridge. 

Board footera