BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/1/2020 6:41 PM  #1

Elias Youssef

Been released by the club.

22/1/2020 6:45 PM  #2

Re: Elias Youssef

Bitterly disappointed with that. Very silky footballer and a nice young chap.

Now with the departures of Richards, Haines, Wheelan, TOE & now Elias let’s hope the board/manager have something up their sleeves...

22/1/2020 7:14 PM  #3

We must nearly have as many coaches as players now.

22/1/2020 7:31 PM  #4

Harsh, a very good young player with a big future, presume not on contract so more money freed up so watch this space. Good luck Elias , as a player sponsor (not Elias) do I get my money back ? 

22/1/2020 9:03 PM  #5

Depth and cover aside, no great loss. Worked ever so hard but lacked quality. Blew his chance of a run in the team with a silly red card before Christmas.

23/1/2020 10:25 AM  #6

Good player with plenty about him, only reason that Elias could have been released is to bring in another player or two with the other departures mentioned above or is this acceptance and damage limitation. I would hope that the aim is to back MC to stay in the division at the very least whilst assessing him or looking for a replacement to take the club forward. However, releasing players without replacement, increase of staffing and with that staff still to be added too apparently, are we tooling up for a return at the first time of asking and just accepting the scenario with the confidence that our current crop can spring something in terms of just not being worse than two others? Hungerford look a team in trouble, I can't see them leapfrogging us however, St Albans have been a bit resurgent lately, Tonbridge have picked up a few key results, Welling are slipping but capable of wins and Braintree will be fine. We are right in there at the moment, we need something to get out of this and I think at this point with morale in the camp shot to pieces it can only be changes. 

24/1/2020 12:42 PM  #7

The lad definately had potential, looked good every other game. Hopefully we've got a replacement lined up as we've now lost 2 midfielders and only gained 1.

Board footera