BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/1/2020 10:38 PM  #21

Re: Havant & Waterlooville (Home)

To get back to the original topic..... Havant & Waterlooville have just scored 3 in the last 15 minutes to win 3-1 at Dulwich. Ominous? Or can we raise our game as we have done before?

22/1/2020 10:27 AM  #22

Chris43 wrote:

Neil's fair share of monetary contribution to the club is zero. That's right, zero. He does not have to put any money in but he does because, like us, he wants to see the club do well and he is in a better financial position than most of the fans. Pay your money to get in, watch the game, criticise what you have seen if you wish but don't criticise the chairman or the board, you don't know enough to do that. If you do know enough, you shouldn't be airing it here. 
Rant over.

I mean I am a little confused by this message. Stating Neil's monetary contribution as zero, the claiming he puts money in because he can. Which is it? We all want and have wanted to see the club do well and his financial standing has put him in a position where he can affect such matters and no one at all is suggesting that he hasn't and it is not appreciated beyond measure. However, the board make decisions for the club and it's supporters. I am sorry but they stand in judgement of those decisions from everybody from the oldest to youngest supporters, the most contributory or the one who comes in and moans for 90 minutes, all opinions are valid. For months we have seen players, manager and the likes come into criticism, some would suggest unfairly again "given what they know" but you are now stating the board and their decisions are above that because "money talks". The decision to remove Collier and replace with Cook is huge from the board, they know the risks, clearly it's divided the fan base and with that kind of decision comes judgement. Such is the price you pay for the responsibility you take on, selflessly or otherwise. 

I have stated before, I hope I am wrong but the decision to remove Collier in my opinion as just one supporter is incorrect and Mark would have kept us up and if by some terrible turn of events he didn't, who better to get us out of the Southern League Premier again than the ONLY man who has done it for us before. I hope I am wrong, I hope Cook gets us winning game after game and climbing the league to safety and beyond. But until that happens, everyone will be judged on the decisions made, that's just life.

As with the back to the topic, three late goals for Havant last night, made it look convincing when in actual fact they were outplayed for much of the game prior to the the Dulwich goal. They have weakness in the ranks but we cannot afford to only play 80 minutes of a game, time to stand a fight with a little pride if we actually want to stay in the league. I am expecting nothing from the game against Havant, but I didn't against Dulwich in truth and we picked up a point despite most thinking it was 2 dropped again. Roll on Saturday, first home game with the new manager, I hope people get behind him I really do but whether or not it happens, who knows. Like I said a lot of people still on the fence or camped in Team Collier despite the decision taken.  

24/1/2020 6:25 PM  #23

It's quite simple The Voice, you just need to read it properly. I didn't say what you think I said. 

Board footera