BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/10/2012 3:26 PM  #21

Re: Gloucester City v Chippenham Town. F. A. Cup Fourth Qualifying Rnd

I posted a clip of the goal on YouTube and there's no throw in, we have a lot of possession after a goal kick and then score. It's not as though the goal came from the throw in is it?

21/10/2012 5:09 PM  #22

It's happened move on

21/10/2012 7:30 PM  #23

Would you beleive it they,ve got a nice little draw at home against League One Leyton Orient. Spoken through gritted teeth,good luck to them. I dont think our boys could have given much more. Lets hope a few of our floating fans keep coming back.We need to pick ourselves up and put a run of results together.Bring on the Sholing next saturday.   

21/10/2012 7:58 PM  #24

Great day and great atmosphere ! Gutted for the boys but you would have thought from a higher league would have put up more of a fight or do we give praise to the squad for creating as many chances. Hogg is a cheat and should have given the ball back seconds before the free kick Connor took. We did it first half for them and so did they for us so why be different even though there captain is telling them to throw it out for goal kick. In my opnion dean let us down for getting sent off. Why so many cards for a player who is given a chance at this level but let's people down all the time ! Oh well never mind great Money raised for the club and still in the trophy which is a good earner. I do hope the support yesterday stays with us next game as I can't talk this morning ! Great day but great effort with depleted squad . See you all Saturday and lets stick together .

Last edited by Andy Bailey (21/10/2012 8:00 PM)

22/10/2012 4:54 PM  #25

I hate to use the saying, but in the 12 plus years I have been following this club, the term 'Always the bridesmaid' springs to mind... Ah well, I'll still be there home and away, especially Saturday!

22/10/2012 8:37 PM  #26

Don't worry Mr Pullen, there's those of us who have been following the club longer than you who feel the same way, frustrating isn't it 

Least you have time on your side and many successful memories to come...hopefully lol

Board footera