BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/10/2012 6:59 PM  #1

Gloucester City v Chippenham Town. F. A. Cup Fourth Qualifying Rnd

It's the big one tommorow. It's time for us fans to travel in numbers, even the part time fans to come out and join us regulars and really get behind our boys,we need to make some serious noice in the covered end at Cheltenham supporting the boys.Weve got our backs to the wall with the players we have missing from the squad, but lets hope that can bring out our togetherness and  fighting spirit. Good luck to Nath, Rich and the boys tommorow.  CUM ON YOU BLUES. 

19/10/2012 7:31 PM  #2

Re: Gloucester City v Chippenham Town. F. A. Cup Fourth Qualifying Rnd

Well said ! We will be there !! I'm excited already . 90 mins of singing !!! Iv even got a flag !

19/10/2012 8:07 PM  #3

Well up for this. Plenty of noise required from the off!! Come on!!! Is there a bar at the ground or best to loosen up in a nearby watering hole???

19/10/2012 8:54 PM  #4

Cooky wrote:

Well up for this. Plenty of noise required from the off!! Come on!!! Is there a bar at the ground or best to loosen up in a nearby watering hole???

The bar at the ground is ok and there will be a few in there when we arrive on our home coach at about 2pm. If you are arriving early there are some decent pubs pretty close. If you are into your ale, the Kemble Brewery takes some beating, but if you want a cheap pub with decent grub and all the sport on tellys etc the Spectre is only 15 mins away. Safe journey, and let the singing competition commence!

19/10/2012 9:16 PM  #5

Thanks for that see you tomorrow... See you lot haven't been in the first round since 1989 so you must be getting a little tense. My prediction a 1-1 draw attendance 780

19/10/2012 9:44 PM  #6

54 going on the coach! I cannot go myself, I'm at a wedding, but will be cheering!

19/10/2012 9:50 PM  #7

Undecided whether to catch the train up from Kemble or to drive there. Either way, I'll be urging the lads on.

19/10/2012 11:33 PM  #8

Hope you enjoy the professional seen for the day.

20/10/2012 7:10 AM  #9

Cooky wrote:

Thanks for that see you tomorrow... See you lot haven't been in the first round since 1989 so you must be getting a little tense. My prediction a 1-1 draw attendance 780

Tense is not the word. It's been a long time, and we've been so close recently, conceding stoppage time equalisers to Lowestoft and Chelmsford before losing the replays. Be fantastic to get a good few there for both clubs benefit. Should be a great day!

20/10/2012 8:11 PM  #10

It was so tough on our boys today, a decent performance. We could have cried when we conceded there very fortunate 93 min winner.Until then we looked like we would hold out.Football is a game of such fine margins.The sending off lifted them.Bloody heartbreaker.
I feel so sorry for our boys.Keep your heads up lads we deserved at least a draw.lets take it out on Sholing next week,Were gutted but we need to bounce back.  Cum on you blues. 

Board footera