BLUEBIRDS FANS FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/1/2020 12:15 AM  #21

Re: Who next?

i am new to Chippenham. started going at new year of promotion season with neighbour, but don’t get this director of football thing. we are only in the 6th tier south of football.
i hope we survive more than anything. this has to be our priority, and i think w3 have lost our way.
Alas, having supported QPR for 50 years, i have see. the lows, and the lows, with a few sort of highs, and this might be the right decision as we cannot afford to go down.

Tommy Docherty, harry no idea Rednapp, frank silly billy, alan mullery, bruce rioch, stewar houston and worst of all, mark hughes. if some of these idiots can get points, we could have anyone keep us up

Few simple changes and couple of new players would do the job.
has Chambers been the same player in the last couple of games.
Pratt should play from the start, he pulls the other teams defence around, where others don’t

i don’t understand why putting mcdonald on the bench was a wise move on Tuesday.

sometimes, you just have to say that ideas have run out

let’s get behind whoever it is, and let’s stay up

one on chip

11/1/2020 1:50 AM  #22

I think you could be the new man in charge. My contact tells me only had 16 fit players Tues and as Curtis is  contract player he had to be involved as he gets paid, I went to Tonbridge and he was rank, Rutty deserved his chance. Thankyou for joining our forum.

11/1/2020 1:23 PM  #23

Reginald74 wrote:

I think you could be the new man in charge. My contact tells me only had 16 fit players Tues and as Curtis is  contract player he had to be involved as he gets paid, I went to Tonbridge and he was rank, Rutty deserved his chance. Thankyou for joining our forum.

I arrived at the game early and watched Mark, Gary and Joe speak to Curtis on the pitch and while I couldn’t hear or lip read the body language of Curtis told me he was dropped and being told it then and there.  He was in his kit as well.

My money is on he was dropped and I agree. He’s fit, but not fit enough for the level.

12/1/2020 12:45 AM  #24

I get the feeling talking to some, that the heart has been ripped out off the club, difficult times ahead I fear. Won't be at Dulwich,hopefully Havant at home work permitting, would settle for 2 points.

12/1/2020 10:16 PM  #25

I have it on good authority that the players will meet the new manager on Tuesday.

NLS experience.

12/1/2020 10:41 PM  #26

Bobby Wilkinson

13/1/2020 12:32 AM  #27

Bluebirds15 wrote:

Bobby Wilkinson

Bobby Wilkinson only joined Bracknell Town, on a 5-year deal a month ago.

Last edited by BlackpoolBluebird (13/1/2020 12:35 AM)

13/1/2020 12:35 AM  #28

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

Bluebirds15 wrote:

Bobby Wilkinson

Bobby Wilkinson only joined Bracknell Town a month ago.

Ah didn’t know that, was purely a guess

13/1/2020 12:35 AM  #29

Bluebirds15 wrote:

BlackpoolBluebird wrote:

Bluebirds15 wrote:

Bobby Wilkinson

Bobby Wilkinson only joined Bracknell Town a month ago.

Ah didn’t know that, was purely a guess

Would have been a good appointment, you never know CTFC is a bigger club, heads can be turned.

13/1/2020 8:08 AM  #30

Cook ex Glos City

Board footera